All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really like this practice uniform on a thin athlete, but the fit/sizing may be a problem for most cheerleaders and I really like the back, but I am somewhat concern for how the top will fit on the well-endow or cheerleaders with even a C cup or higher breast and the shorts seem to ride low in the waist and ride high in the crotch area.... (Sorry for being a prude again!)
I will say that, for whatever reason, illusive practice wear shorts always look much smaller in the promo pictures than in real life. But I agree about the top. Very cute but can be questionable

I really like this practice uniform on a thin athlete, but the fit/sizing may be a problem for most cheerleaders and I really like the back, but I am somewhat concern for how the top will fit on the well-endow or cheerleaders with even a C cup or higher breast and the shorts seem to ride low in the waist and ride high in the crotch area.... (Sorry for being a prude again!)
Actually it's not. This is the same design CA has for one of their practice outfits (obviously the sublimation is different) but it's looked great on all shapes and sizes. The only complaint I've heard is the top cuts a bit too tight under the arms.

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011

Actually it's not. This is the same design CA has for one of their practice outfits (obviously the sublimation is different) but it's looked great on all shapes and sizes. The only complaint I've heard is the top cuts a bit too tight under the arms.

I couldn't add this in an edit of my post so this will have to do...

Pardon me while I quote myself :)

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1407587919.070261.jpg

I will say that, for whatever reason, illusive practice wear shorts always look much smaller in the promo pictures than in real life. But I agree about the top. Very cute but can be questionable

Same. CP got her illusive practice wear sets and I was worried from the pics that they were going to fit her like boy short underwear and that is not flattering on my CP. The shorts are much longer in person and they come up higher and are longer than last year's practice wear and I am very happy, but the pic of the preview we got was the teeny tiny pair on a model and I was worried.

I always thought the illusive outfits were photoshopped on? You'd think they would add some length in the process.
ETA: now I'm positive they are. Look at her right pinky - it's almost been erased.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Yeah I think that's why they look so tiny. There's no way they actually have the same model wear every piece of practicewear they make and stand in the exact same position. :D

Latest posts

Back