All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If i'm not mistaken this is from the Orlando gym. Therefore, it is not a sports bra but actually a sublimated tank from GK. I love it :cheering:.

You are correct, the picture is of the back of one of the TG Orlando practice tanks. The bow just arrived in the pro shop. It is for sale. The practice bow for the teams is different.

Nope,it for the girl in my profile pic. She's a small "C", but still needs some type of support. I don't know how this will work since, my cp does dance mom on steroids type of dancing..turns,leaps,jumps,tumbling and lifts....any ideas on support will be appreciated.

FYI:For all of you slack jawed,if you hear the word briefs,double check,that it isn't these! From being in the cheer and dance world for so long,I've notice that trends,are shared...if not this season,next season,you may see a overachiever coach,wanting to try it out.
Not sure if you got a response, but clear backed bra from omnicheer.com for like $30.

https://www.facebook.com/HDSSTORM/photos/a.382614135216845.1073741825.382613385216920/513289978815926/?type=3&theater https://www.facebook.com/HDSSTORM/photos/pb.382613385216920.-2207520000.1412034034./512364462241811/?type=3&theater I have no idea how to make these links work but anyway, here is our youngest on our senior team Britney (10), in her cheer solo modelling our practice wear, we also have matching capri pants/tights as it can get pretty chilly where we live in Australia. I am already on the hunt for new 2015 practice wear.

Dear uniform companies,
We are at a crossroads. I can live with the "hand wash, lay flat to dry" instructions on the $450 uniforms, but I am waving the white towel and begging for mercy on the same expectations for PRACTICE wear. I work for a living, (mainly because of this crazy activity whose price continues to sky rocket each year), so this whole weekly hand wash/air dry thing is ridiculously impractical. My kids are left with 2 options: go to practice smelling like a hockey player or going to practice with ruined practice wear from machine wash and dry. I am choosing option 2, but I'm asking you to get yourselves together and work with us parents! :mad:

Dear uniform companies,
We are at a crossroads. I can live with the "hand wash, lay flat to dry" instructions on the $450 uniforms, but I am waving the white towel and begging for mercy on the same expectations for PRACTICE wear. I work for a living, (mainly because of this crazy activity whose price continues to sky rocket each year), so this whole weekly hand wash/air dry thing is ridiculously impractical. My kids are left with 2 options: go to practice smelling like a hockey player or going to practice with ruined practice wear from machine wash and dry. I am choosing option 2, but I'm asking you to get yourselves together and work with us parents! :mad:
I'm saying this is more of a gym problem. Your gym is the one choosing the hand wash practice wear. There are easier options out there!

Dear uniform companies,

I machine wash on the active wear cycle and line dry. I cannot imagine hand washing practice wear.

Back