All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm saying this is more of a gym problem. Your gym is the one choosing the hand wash practice wear. There are easier options out there!
I totally agree that it is a gym problem as well, but if the uniform companies didn't make this type of ridiculous practice wear the gym wouldn't have the option of buying it!

My gym just wears black shorts (nike, soffe, etc.) with either a shirt with our gym name (CDA jayhawks) or a team name (IOC 5 midnight) <----- not my team
my team wears our gym name shirt for Monday team practice, team name shirt for Wednesday practice, and anything for Thursday tumbling :)

i unfortunately dont know how to upload a pic from twitter or facebook, but i dont know how i feel about the SSX shirt that just went up.

ECE practice wear modeled by my favorite J5 twins (blurred out their faces since they're minors and I'm not their mother) I guess the short-sleeved bra tops are becoming a thing this year.
2r265oh.jpg
so 90s

Does anyone have a picture of spandex capri practice wear? Not sublimated, just solid ones with maybe a team name or logo going down the side?

I know Gymtyme and Twisters have had them before.

What was the rating?

*Mentally conditioned and convinced I could do a back tuck. The paramedics disagreed*
Old thread ...
But rating something as old thread shows up as a negative rating.

She did it on an old post in a current thread so that would be inaccurate! Lol

Old thread ...
But rating something as old thread shows up as a negative rating.

She did it on an old post in a current thread so that would be inaccurate! Lol
Aha, now back to your schoolwork.

*Mentally conditioned and convinced I could do a back tuck. The paramedics disagreed*

Aha, now back to your schoolwork.

I have not done any school work today! It is not due till tomorrow so I am not starting today lol:) I am the biggest procrastinator in the world!

Back