All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

98e7bdf3a0198370f7a76a6aea318b96.jpg

This is one of the practice uniforms. Most comfortable thing ever. The girls love it

After desperately trying to find a company that will do decent sublimated practice wear with our existing design, I still haven't had any luck. Either the way bras and shorts are cut is awful or the print quality isn't good or I'd have to pay around 60€ per piece or they need a minimum order of 50 pieces...
I've recently bought a heat press and this will be my back up option if I don't find anything until january. I've had it! :mad: :(
9s5mvn.jpg

After desperately trying to find a company that will do decent sublimated practice wear with our existing design, I still haven't had any luck. Either the way bras and shorts are cut is awful or the print quality isn't good or I'd have to pay around 60€ per piece or they need a minimum order of 50 pieces...
I've recently bought a heat press and this will be my back up option if I don't find anything until january. I've had it! :mad: :(
9s5mvn.jpg

I think they would look great!

9s5mvn.jpg
I would prefer this to the sublimated practice wear we have. It doesn't fit CP properly, the shorts especially. Nike pros are so much better for actually practicing in.

Back