All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry, I missed th
Same. All I see is people tweeting "enough with the cheer drama blah blah blah". People say it would be easy to find the original tweets since so many quoted them but I honestly have no idea where I'd start to look if I cared enough.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I wouldn't know either, but very surprised/sad that people weren't enjoying the Memorial Day instead of hunting for drama on Twitter. :confused:

I'm still confused on what the heck people are talking about....
Well, the whole argument started because I said "no one has a better double up than me". They all started going crazy saying that I was delusional & cocky...soooo I said, "let's take it to the mat!", and it all went downhill from there.....

From the UK some have already had tryouts others dont until FC Ntionals are over which is July but I know unity Black is now IOC5 not 6 as they want more competiton in the uk.

Well, the whole argument started because I said "no one has a better double up than me". They all started going crazy saying that I was delusional & cocky...soooo I said, "let's take it to the mat!", and it all went downhill from there.....

Are you sure that is all you said?
"Well I heard that you also said, you had the fiercest forward rolls and can do more cartwheels than anyone on a Tiny team combine...I don't know you, but that is just despicable to say those things about such sweet little girls...shame on you, pick on someone your own size...haha!
Btw, I am just Kidding in this post!;):p

Well at least they cannot be accuse of cheating and/or sandbagging the competition if they enter in this division 1.5

Back