All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Boo I always miss the twitter drama! But new drama? Jenee back on SE?

Do not post minor children's pictures without their parents permission......MsT Especially that child.

@DancinginTeal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this imply that a future LAG team can come from CSS? Is it Christmas already?

This would surprise me. My best guess is the idea would be to, in a couple years, have a senior 5 and a restricted 5 again, rather than 1 or the other, but the talent in the youth and junior program in the gym is unreal, so who knows!

A brief rundown of the Twitter drama without naming names, to end this argument/discussion.
Former CEA athlete tweets about getting rich and buying his woman a car, "than" buying himself a car.
Cheer Athletics athlete tweets correcting his grammar.
Separate Cheer Athletics athlete subtweets (posts about him, but not mentioning him or his name directly) basically asking how one would get rich and buy their woman a car without having proper grammar.
Former CEA athlete subtweets back at Cheer Athletics athlete saying something to the effect of him being a little b****, and "how does 5th place feel" or something similar.
Then the Twitter drama commenced.

A brief rundown of the Twitter drama without naming names, to end this argument/discussion.
Former CEA athlete tweets about getting rich and buying his woman a car, "than" buying himself a car.
Cheer Athletics athlete tweets correcting his grammar.
Separate Cheer Athletics athlete subtweets (posts about him, but not mentioning him or his name directly) basically asking how one would get rich and buy their woman a car without having proper grammar.
Former CEA athlete subtweets back at Cheer Athletics athlete saying something to the effect of him being a little b****, and "how does 5th place feel" or something similar.
Then the Twitter drama commenced.

that is actually absurd. that and the fact that that was a discussion on here. what even? i hate the 21st century and technology.

and to the post above this one, doesn't seeing all the tweets someone is favoriting require a LOT of stalking? like that information isn't just readily available. you really have to look. or am i old and just don't know how to use twitter properly? because i don't see any of that on my feed.

that is actually absurd. that and the fact that that was a discussion on here. what even? i hate the 21st century and technology.

and to the post above this one, doesn't seeing all the tweets someone is favoriting require a LOT of stalking? like that information isn't just readily available. you really have to look. or am i old and just don't know how to use twitter properly? because i don't see any of that on my feed.

You can just click the "favourites" tab on their profile. 2 clicks away from your feed.

...sorry. I saw someone call her out about it and wanted to see. Just clicked her favorites on her profile. I'm nosey (I'd put the little ashamed face here but I'm on my phone)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

yes to all of this.... yeah i was curious, its human nature. but people seriously would have to do some serious twitter stalking or following to find all this out, i mean are people really following every single athlete on 5 plus teams. or god knows how many.. idk i spent five minutes, and then gave up. Ha. i think im a little more disturbed that adults know more about these kids and the drama then the kids themselves sometimes.

Back