All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so happy I'm following a peaceful and well selected 200 people because hearing this stuff (which I may or may not have gotten into back in the day ;)) makes me cringe. Especially on such an unrelated thread.
I feel so lucky to be one of the well selected 200 :D

A brief rundown of the Twitter drama without naming names, to end this argument/discussion.
Former CEA athlete tweets about getting rich and buying his woman a car, "than" buying himself a car.
Cheer Athletics athlete tweets correcting his grammar.
Separate Cheer Athletics athlete subtweets (posts about him, but not mentioning him or his name directly) basically asking how one would get rich and buy their woman a car without having proper grammar.
Former CEA athlete subtweets back at Cheer Athletics athlete saying something to the effect of him being a little b****, and "how does 5th place feel" or something similar.
Then the Twitter drama commenced.
Omg, and it's going again. I don't even follow cheerlebs but they are on my timeline and I'm so annoyed.
It's like one ex CEA person and a few CEA followers and all of Cheetahs and their fans. I thought CA had a policy about internet use...but I guess subtweeting negative comments is ok because they didn't actually say it to anyone directly. Yes I understand the ex CEA person definitely hasn't stopped replying but it's kind of how can he when every person (multiple multiple people) keeps responding to him. He also doesn't have an internet policy to follow as he doesn't cheer.
And all these omg she is perfect tweets leave her alone are annoying from these fan girls.. Like do you even know her? No

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg, and it's going again. I don't even follow cheerlebs but they are on my timeline and I'm so annoyed.
It's like one ex CEA person and a few CEA followers and all of Cheetahs and their fans. I thought CA had a policy about internet use...but I guess subtweeting negative comments is ok because they didn't actually say it to anyone directly. Yes I understand the ex CEA person definitely hasn't stopped replying but it's kind of how can he when every person (multiple multiple people) keeps responding to him. He also doesn't have an internet policy to follow as he doesn't cheer.
And all these omg she is perfect tweets leave her alone are annoying from these fan girls.. Like do you even know her? No

Yes it can get annoying but most of what I have seen is her teammates standing up for her and I don't blame them for wanting to do that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yes it can get annoying but most of what I have seen is her teammates standing up for her and I don't blame them for wanting to do that

What I'm seeing is not her teammates (though I seen a few of them too) but a bunch of girls saying omg you are perfect over and over again as she acts like she was feeling down about the comment that was made and how hurt she was.

(Maybe we are talking about 2 different girls/incidents)

What I'm seeing is not her teammates (though I seen a few of them too) but a bunch of girls saying omg you are perfect over and over again as she acts like she was feeling down about the comment that was made and how hurt she was.

(Maybe we are talking about 2 different girls/incidents)

Possibly. Honestly it's all so drawn out and the best thing they could do is stop talking about it but that chances of that happening are slim to none unfortunately

I've noticed several gyms advertising ...."not happy with your placements at your gym? Then come to us. You will be very happy"
Kind of silly to me. How can you guarantee that? Not sure if they are just desperate for kids or what.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
People never cease to amaze me. That's kind of funny. Once they walk thru the doors of that gym, then what ? They get a bunch of unhappy, grumpy, malcontents. And they all have a case of grandiosity. That gym will wish they had just shut down.

Possibly a little late to this but i wasn't prepared to go through all the cheer drama to find teams!!! Cali Ventura offering a second worlds team coached by Eddie and Orby? I hope its LAG!!!

Since they have every worlds division team except large senior maybe that would be lag team from cali. Finally

Back