All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow! I can confidently say that Eddie and Orby's style with LAG would be soooo interesting. I guess I always assumed San Marcos would be the location with a LAG. Is sparkle IAG5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! I can confidently say that Eddie and Orby's style with LAG would be soooo interesting. I guess I always assumed San Marcos would be the location with a LAG. Is sparkle IAG5?

Sparkle is IAG5, but out of the Scottsdale location this year instead of San Marcos.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I feel like the new Cali Worlds team will be an International team for the aged out Smos haha!

If I'm not mistaken there are quite a lot of Ioc6 teams around the Cali/AZ area right? So they could get a lot of competition.

So besides LAG, they don't have worlds teams in coed/ag level 6 at cali correct?

They already have
Sm Coed / Sm AG
Med Coed / Med AG
Large Coed
IOC5 / IAG 5

So they don't have a Large All Girl, IAG6 and IOC6.

So I was creeping through the wiki to find out what divisions Cheer Athletics didn't have worlds teams in, and I noticed it has some teams listed as IAG5 and some as IO5. Is there a difference?

So I was creeping through the wiki to find out what divisions Cheer Athletics didn't have worlds teams in, and I noticed it has some teams listed as IAG5 and some as IO5. Is there a difference?

No. The full name of the division is International Open All Girl 5 just like IOC5 is International Open Coed 5.

People call it different things though, it is confusing!!

I am wondering if @Jennie is right. Didn't someone say that one of the aged out Smos posted a pic of him in uniform the other day?

Turns out the 1.5 team from VAS wasn't a typo. I'm interested to see what it ends up being.
It's our "elite" level one team. Athletes placed on the team are those who have been at the gym as a level one athlete for a few years who we know will be 100% committed and are skilled all around, rather than placing them with those who are just beginning cheer and still need time to understand the commitment required and develop their skills.

It's our "elite" level one team. Athletes placed on the team are those who have been at the gym as a level one athlete for a few years who we know will be 100% committed and are skilled all around, rather than placing them with those who are just beginning cheer and still need time to understand the commitment required and develop their skills.

This is such a great idea!! I have often wondered if experienced L1 athletes get frustrated being on a team with beginner L1 athletes.

Does anyone know if having an "elite" level 1 happens at gyms often?

And the answer is?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Coming soon, Cheer Dad's gofundme retirement account. Stay tuned
He is now! And idk how we weren't following each other to begin with. This travesty has been rectified!

ETA: we followed each other on his old account. And THAT makes a lot more sense! :D

Last edited:
Back