All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't mean to be rude, but all season people were saying "don't count out Cheer Tyme Love and KC Cheer" but look where they ended up in the scores and standings. Cheer Tyme was great, as was KC Cheer, but I think those bottom teams in large senior could have found a much more comfortable home in medium senior and we all need to stop kidding ourselves acting like they were about to de-throne any of the top 4.

I understand what your saying but I think the more teams in large senior the better. I really enjoy love these past two seasons they really improved. Kc cheer was great their first season as large. But yes they are on the bottom of the large senior. But I think love can break into the top three in a few years. I love an underdog.

IMO A division of four team would be boring. 75% would metal .

I don't mean to be rude, but all season people were saying "don't count out Cheer Tyme Love and KC Cheer" but look where they ended up in the scores and standings. Cheer Tyme was great, as was KC Cheer, but I think those bottom teams in large senior could have found a much more comfortable home in medium senior and we all need to stop kidding ourselves acting like they were about to de-throne any of the top 4.
Honestly was looking like things were gonna be shaken up during finals though..still waiting on that score sheet.

i think they were just correcting. the post said "gymtyme love" and the poster corrected it to "cheer tyme love" and wasn't commenting on the team themselves (i think)

i think they were just correcting. the post said "gymtyme love" and the poster corrected it to "cheer tyme love" and wasn't commenting on the team themselves (i think)

That makes sense, I didn't notice that. Still a bit of a rant I had to get off my chest

I think saying a team should switch divisions purely because they aren't going to place Top 4 is a bit extreme.

It's a fun division to be in and they know full well the chance of them getting the jacket and ring in that division is most likely not going to happen. Doesn't mean they should switch.

Lets be real, KC and PCM should have been medium or, more realistically, res 5. 3 doubles does not a large senior team make. I get we want people in the division, but you can't just add a couple doubles (none from a standing series) to a LR5 team and call it a contender.

I think saying a team should switch divisions purely because they aren't going to place Top 4 is a bit extreme.

It's a fun division to be in and they know full well the chance of them getting the jacket and ring in that division is most likely not going to happen. Doesn't mean they should switch.

I'm not saying they SHOULD. They can enter whichever division they please. I'm saying I don't think large senior was a fit for those teams, and honestly with how medium senior was, CT Love probably would have globed with that performance if they were medium. I think teams entering large senior just because they have 36 girls that can pull off your basic level 5 skills is a bit stupid unless the goal of your season is to have fun and not be competitive.

Ummmm...hate to argue, but LOVE had a AMAZING performance and if more people had the courage to score as they should those placements would have been a little different. I don't think I am the only person who knows that there are some teams that ABSOLUTELY don't want those day 2 scores out there. Their scores this year prove they are right where they need to be with a 97.9 in MB. Now, if we can get judged on the performances and not the name of the gym....

Fearless was a first year team. I didn't expect them to place top 5, but for a gym that's never had an all girl senior 5 (only small coed) they did okay. I think if they stay in the division they can become more competitive. I don't really see an issue with them being in the division, they can only get better :) it just might take a few years for them to grow into the division.

Back