All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Saw on twitter someone was complaining about 30 TopGun athletes getting cut at the end of the summer and not creating any team with them? I can't see there being any truth to this..
Well if this is true there's one male athlete from England who's going to be overly disappointed if he doesn't make the team, after moving to the other side of the world!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Lol! Sacha will be a freshman at Campbell University this fall, and wasn't ready for All Star to end, so her super senior year will be spent with a new team in a new state :)
Awesome. Thought you had mentioned her going out of state but couldn't recall for sure.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android Coming soon, Cheer Dad's gofundme retirement account. Stay tuned

I've noticed several gyms advertising ...."not happy with your placements at your gym? Then come to us. You will be very happy"
Kind of silly to me. How can you guarantee that? Not sure if they are just desperate for kids or what.

That's pretty funny. "Susie just got her back handspring and she's not on senior 5?? How ridiculous it's time to switch to gym xyz she'll be point flyer and last pass!!!"

Sad that Cali isn't having J5 this year after all .. But I know they have restricted 5 in AZ, Ontario, San Marcos, and Ventura. Not sure about Livermore or Vegas. And the one in San Marcos is large senior restricted 5 so that's exciting ..

Back