All-Star 2014-2015 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe you can try and get one started at a gym near you? They are so much fun!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Ice all stars, my old gym, has one I think this year. But, honestly I'm so out of shape I have virtually 0 level 5 skills. Unless they have a trampoline team. Then in that case I would be so up for it! lol

Ice all stars, my old gym, has one I think this year. But, honestly I'm so out of shape I have virtually 0 level 5 skills. Unless they have a trampoline team. Then in that case I would be so up for it! lol
I was on an Open 4 a few years ago and I hadn't cheered in several years and was so out of shape and all I had was a janky backhandspring. I just wanted to cheer again and I'm so glad I did because it was such a low stress team, no pressure of going to worlds or anything. I never did allstar only school cheer so this was my little taste of it and it was awesome! I wish I had time to do it again, but of course life has gotten in the way :(

The Allstar games just tweeted that International 4 will be a new division, I'm guessing only at their comp?
BoufuraCQAAhtJi.jpg

Also for all of you asking for Open 1/2/3 you should all head to England :) Senior has no upper age limit and there's also an Open division with most EPs for all levels!

ETA: Just realised this is probably the wrong thread, I just saw the discussion about I4 here, sorry!
To stay on topic: one of the gyms in England is opening a second location and I think it may be one of the first over here to have 2 locations, which I think is pretty exciting! They also put out an AG5 a couple of months ago for the first time so I hope they have them again at Internationals and next season- it's good to see more competition Worlds divisions finally.

The Allstar games just tweeted that International 4 will be a new division, I'm guessing only at their comp?
BoufuraCQAAhtJi.jpg

Also for all of you asking for Open 1/2/3 you should all head to England :) Senior has no upper age limit and there's also an Open division with most EPs for all levels!

Open 4 has been a division for a couple seasons now... Quite a few gyms are going to be having them this coming season if I remember correctly from Twitter and Fierceboard

Open 4 has been a division for a couple seasons now... Quite a few gyms are going to be having them this coming season if I remember correctly from Twitter and Fierceboard
I remember seeing lots about Open 4 over the last few seasons, but I wasn't sure if it was still in the "trial" period/if calling it International 4 instead made any difference?

Fame Teams:

New York-
Shimmer TP1
Sparkle T1
Rising Stars M1
Dynasty Y2
Prodigy Y3
Believe J1
Divine J2
Royalty J4
Fashionistas S4.2
Leading Ladies LS3
Perfection SS5
Obsession IOC5
Shine Special Needs

Beach-
MonSTARS T1
VIPs Y1Prep
Barbies Y1
Socialites Y2
Idols S1
Sirens S2
Envy Y3
Glam S3
Vixens J4
Flawless SC4
Showgirls IAG5
Super Seniors MS5

Outer Banks-
Posh TBD
Venom TBD
GG's S4

Central-
World Premier T1
Hot Shots M1/M2
Show time J1
Inspire J2
Victorious S3
Lady X S4
Evolution S4.2
Blackout S5Rest
Finale IOC5

Valley-
Entertainers T1
Chart toppers M1
Drama Queens Y2
Spectacular J1
Epic S3
Celebs J4

Midlo-
Tiny X T1Prep
Tiny Elite T1
Supermodels M2
Star Power Y2
Hollywood Y3
J5 JC5
Dazzlers J1
Spotlights S2
Rock stars S3
Divas SC4
Icons LS5
Vengeance LC5

BoufuraCQAAhtJi.jpg

ETA: Just realised this is probably the wrong thread, I just saw the discussion about I4 here, sorry!
To stay on topic: one of the gyms in England is opening a second location and I think it may be one of the first over here to have 2 locations, which I think is pretty exciting! They also put out an AG5 a couple of months ago for the first time so I hope they have them again at Internationals and next season- it's good to see more competition Worlds divisions finally.

which uk team is it who have a second location?

Back