All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this isn't a 2014/2015 video but I didn't feel the need to start a brand new thread

what is orange's running tumbling song?? "I'll be there for you when the lights go down, I'll be there for you, you make the world go round'" etc etc

I pray its not a voiceover because it's amazing.

They are so good, how in the heck do they learn to stunt like this at such an early age. Question for the teal army - does CEA offer stunt classes during the summer for nonmembers, is it advertised anywhere?

This is a link to a montage video of the 2014 nationals in the uk also I thought it would be nice to post so people can see how big uk cheerleading is

I know this isn't a 2014/2015 video but I didn't feel the need to start a brand new thread

what is orange's running tumbling song?? "I'll be there for you when the lights go down, I'll be there for you, you make the world go round'" etc etc

I pray its not a voiceover because it's amazing.

ill be there for you by remady

They are so good, how in the heck do they learn to stunt like this at such an early age. Question for the teal army - does CEA offer stunt classes during the summer for nonmembers, is it advertised anywhere?

We have a flyer camp every summer for 3 days. It's usually advertised on coaches social media, and yes it's open to the public. The one for this summer was just this past week. However, most of the flyers learn their technique from years of practice and/or stunt privates. Most of those kids have been with CEA since minis.

This is a really short teaser for a longe video a guy from my team is making. Please ignore the visible underwear in the beginning. I don't know why that was left in there. :confused:
But other than that I really, really like it. :cloud9:

he makes amazing videos!

This is a really short teaser for a longe video a guy from my team is making. Please ignore the visible underwear in the beginning. I don't know why that was left in there. :confused:
But other than that I really, really like it. :cloud9:

The teaser looks amazing! Do you know when the full video is supposed to be out?

Back