All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I keep crying every time I watch a GW video, I'll have no tears left by worlds.

Serious question- how can it be December and some teams STILL not have music? Or fully executed routines? Especially without an unexpected division change/adjustment? I get it if the music doesn't QUITE match what they're throwing (it's still a bit early). But technically comp season started 1 month ago. Your music making a double-up sound effect and you're hitting a full up? Fine. But that some teams are on an 8 count track and not fulling out at comps is...unnerving.

I think they were all gymnasts before their form in tumbling and stunts is so nice!
Many of them are. A couple of my CP's tumbling coaches are on this team and are certified gymnastics coaches, and many of them are tumbling coaches too. It was a great to watch them on Saturday night. The video is great but it's even more amazing IRL.

OH MY GOD.
Keep it in the gym until you're ready to show the whole routine.
This is the second time I've seen a video of Warriors and they're half-assing a routine when every other large coed is throwing full out everything.

I don't get it. Of all the things to not do in routine, why the jumps? Worst case it looks messy, but at least you did them.

If I keep crying every time I watch a GW video, I'll have no tears left by worlds.

Serious question- how can it be December and some teams STILL not have music? Or fully executed routines? Especially without an unexpected division change/adjustment? I get it if the music doesn't QUITE match what they're throwing (it's still a bit early). But technically comp season started 1 month ago. Your music making a double-up sound effect and you're hitting a full up? Fine. But that some teams are on an 8 count track and not fulling out at comps is...unnerving.
That's a question we keep asking given the fact our music for R5 is still not in our hands yet. It's not for lack of contacting the music guy either. Were all pretty frustrated, not sure what the hold up is but that's the only team in the gym that has no music. The 8 count track ends an 8 count before we do and the panthers mix we've been using is an 8 count too long.

RoyalCats music is WAY wrong now because of the division change and totally redone choreography but we never had the dance music attached to the mix we've had anyway. I think they're standing tumbling during jump music now and jumping during something else. No clue how were handling that for their debut (gulp!) performance this weekend. I know they're getting the music adjusted but in a good music year I wouldn't expect a producer to turn it around in a week.

I told cp16 that either way he can say the same thing...

Yeah! And that team is 10 days old and the routine (just finished last night....I think) is only 5 days old!

Or ...

Yes, well....that team is only ten days old and that routine is only five days old.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously people. I'll probably throw up. CRANBERRY!

I think they were all gymnasts before their form in tumbling and stunts is so nice!
I can think of around 10-11 that I know for sure did gymnastics beforehand, but I also know many of them who did not and have beautiful tumbling! Sharks are very lucky and have not only amazing tumbling instructors in the gym but also have great ones who come in often to coach classes :)

Back