Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

stingray allstars steel

cja team gunz

spirit of texas youth 3

jersey all stars wicked

maryland twisters velocity

I'm bored so I've been video searching haha

How many times can I say it?! I AM SO PROUD TO BE A TWISTERS ALUMNI. All these routines, so fabulous!

Also I'm on cloud nine because Velocity
1. Is a team again this year
2. They're amazing!!!!!
3. They won (and didn't get second [second place curse])

did anyone take video of CA charlotte comp? really interested in seeing them.
I have Royalcats and ReignCats. CA Charlotte made their debut with 6 first places, 3 seconds (and every division had between 3-7 teams in it), a grand champion (ReignCats grand champ of non-worlds 5) and a wildcard bid to summit (senior 4). It was a great day to be CA :) big thanks to @BlueCat and Angela for coming so far to watch our Charlotte cats!

I have Royalcats and ReignCats. CA Charlotte made their debut with 6 first places, 3 seconds (and every division had between 3-7 teams in it), a grand champion (ReignCats grand champ of non-worlds 5) and a wildcard bid to summit (senior 4). It was a great day to be CA :) big thanks to @BlueCat and Angela for coming so far to watch our Charlotte cats!
Ahhh I can't wait to see the videos! I can't imagine how your CP14 is feeling. From quitting cheer to coming back and winning grand at her first competition back? That has got to feel pretty amazing. I'm guessing you had a proud mama day with their teams finishes:)

I love Steel! Even with their issues they look great. Pretty clean too. I'm loving Stingrays this year

Ahhh I can't wait to see the videos! I can't imagine how your CP14 is feeling. From quitting cheer to coming back and winning grand at her first competition back? That has got to feel pretty amazing. I'm guessing you had a proud mama day with their teams finishes:)
Savoring every minute of happy kids! :D

Back