All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it's like all they do all day long is stunt. Since they were able to walk. I would give an arm and a leg to learn from them

I know that they have a very strong systems for progression and there are so many more teams than the "famous" ones.... three peewee, 5 junior and 4 senior teams. The way their gym/system is set up is very similar to an American gym in regards to fees, facilities, etc. The also have more frequent practice times than "most other" European teams (there's always the exception).

Yeah, I wouldn't be able to do that! Those girls are BEASTS!!! I can only imagine how huge their baskets would be! :jawdrop::cloud9:

They have an entire group stunt routine that's 2 manned... the back just steps in for the baskets... I can't find that exact routine, but here are theirs from this past year:

And I know recently they started working on 2-man rewinds to stretch.

They have an entire group stunt routine that's 2 manned... the back just steps in for the baskets... I can't find that exact routine, but here are theirs from this past year:

And I know recently they started working on 2-man rewinds to stretch.

That's the same stunt group as the ticktock video! The flyer started cheering 1 year ago, after taking a break from cheer for about 3 years. Crazy.

Back