All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love top gun, but I don't get the weird tumbling through the arms thing they do towards the beginning. Whenever I saw their showcase video I always thought it was an unfinished thing that they were gonna add to later, but then they never did. Idk just looks odd and pointless to me.
there were athletes posting that its a surprise being marked for now. I'm thinking its gonna be debuted at NCA. because they said "later in the season".

im almost 100% positive I know what they're doing.. but obviously I wont throw it out there if they don't want anyone knowing
I love top gun, but I don't get the weird tumbling through the arms thing they do towards the beginning. Whenever I saw their showcase video I always thought it was an unfinished thing that they were gonna add to later, but then they never did. Idk just looks odd and pointless to me.

Man I wish Hot Cheer Hot5 had more doubles in their tumbling (running and standing). I really like their routine, and they have SO MUCH potential. IMO they are on par with the best teams in that division in every area except tumbling (which they're not too far behind in) and some of the transitions. Overall great job!!!

Back