All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know exactly what it is, but the way they've marked it suggest that a prop is involved. i.e. they would be holding up some sort of fabric, flip it around and then have the girls doing round-offs "break" into it (sort of like how football/basketball teams would tear through banners at a pep rally/game but obviously a reusable/fancier version). Going according to the lyrics in the music and the number of groups there are, the props are probably going to spell out C-H-A-M-P-I-O-N-S.

I could be completely wrong though...... so don't take my word for it.
Interesting theory. Guess we'll find out at Cheersport.

**TMZ called looking for a new gossip columnist, any suggestions?**

Overall, everything about C5 seemed apprehensive to me. The skills were there, but nothing about the actual difficult parts of the routine screamed confidence to me like M5 did and I think that plays a HUGE role in how the judges view a routine. That aside, M5's stunting was executed cleaner, C5 had some pretty horrible tumbling timing, regardless of difficulty, and the pyramid, from my point of view, seemed a bit.. Uncertain. Timing issues, some difficulty grabbing the foot in the end section, and those final inversions were very rushed. That to ME is where I saw the big difference. Though C5 didn't have any major mistakes to drop them significantly below M5 (as I'm sure they weren't), as a whole it seemed less put together than M5 and I think that could come across to the judges and influence their technique/execution/routine impression scores.
Not to mention how incredibly difficult it is to watch a routine to an 8 count track.
I didn't mention the 8 count track as I was thinking it was just me being my OCD self, but I was wondering how much that affected the score. We all know that routines are designed to interact with the music and can really add to the performance. I will be interested to see both teams again this weekend in person. Especially C5 as they will have more time to practice with their music.

still waiting on a video of ECE J5 spotlight. Does anyone have one :help:
Spotlight is the small j5 from CT, do they still have the large j5 from MA? At least that's how it was last year, someone correct me if I'm wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

90% of the fulls are not ready to be competed. I feel like small junior 5 is a push!
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion however for some gyms you have to start somewhere and believe it or not I know this team has taken Grand Champs at least once this season. They can only get better right?!?

90% of the fulls are not ready to be competed. I feel like small junior 5 is a push!

I don't know that I'd go that far, but I will say this. Someone at Jersey Allstars needs to step up and take these girls back to the basics of tumbling and start re-teaching these fulls before these athletes burn out due to injury by 16 years old.

Back