All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why does it sound like they've got some sort of custom voice-over counting thing? Do people do that? (I mean, it's not a bad idea)
Yea, a lot of people use that until they get their music. Kyle Blitch made an eight count track that he posted on his Soundcloud page that's pretty great. It's a lot easier than the coach counting over and over again.

i know a tuck is a tuck... but some of those are just way too high and beautiful for this not to be my first thought :oops:
A couple stood out to me on form but honestly none made me think wow, look at the hang time. Any chance of trying to point a couple out?

A couple stood out to me on form but honestly none made me think wow, look at the hang time. Any chance of trying to point a couple out?

both girls around 1:15, tall girl around 4:05 (and all of her other passes), a few combo passes, and last pass of course, in particular stood out. it's already been said last pass is actually on SSX. just because they have good technique doesn't mean they're all level 5. maybe they got their tuck at 10 years old and are now 18 and have been perfecting it ever since. maybe they're youth/junior aged athletes getting their feet wet on a senior team. what do i know? and even if they were level 5, will 20% of the team really make a difference? probably not.

i feel like this is one of their "for-fun" crossover teams that they always seems to have. especially with that "theme."

both girls around 1:15, tall girl around 4:05 (and all of her other passes), a few combo passes, and last pass of course, in particular stood out. it's already been said last pass is actually on SSX. just because they have good technique doesn't mean they're all level 5. maybe they got their tuck at 10 years old and are now 18 and have been perfecting it ever since. maybe they're youth/junior aged athletes getting their feet wet on a senior team. what do i know? and even if they were level 5, will 20% of the team really make a difference? probably not.

i feel like this is one of their "for-fun" crossover teams that they always seems to have. especially with that "theme."
The tall girls form stuck out to me. I'll go back and watch later when on my computer and not the phone. Thanks.

Back