All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Actually a good question because i don't even know. they didn't tell us which comp just that were competing on the 8th.
Hahaha..... it's most probably Conquer Championships in Ft. Lauderdale then, the proximity of the location to you guys and the date just makes sense. In addition to that, it's the same competition that y'all showcased at last year. Looking forward to seeing your team's routine!!

I could write a short story about things I don't like about routines this season so far, but there is absolutely nothing in this routine I don't like. It's a breath of fresh air lol. So much creativity
YES. I found myself smiling during this routine and the only other routine that I've done that with this season is Stars. Thank you nfinity!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viqueens Spirit from today

love me some viqueens, but why is everyone and their mom doing BHS Ups right now, i know they are crazy hard but isn't it technically only a level 5 skill? Basically every Team at UCA last weekend did those too, i guess it's the ''It Stunt'' for this season
I just love rewinds so i would love to see people going in the direction of side sumis oder creative additions to rewinds. But that's just me i guess :D
Although BHS Ups with a full twist are ridiculously cool looking , same with the fhs ups like morehead did them

Latest posts

Back