All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please please please bring some Jersey all stars teams to NCA next year! Soooo much talent and creativity on each team, it would be worth the trip :)

Desert Storm Elite Rage

Do you - or anyone else - have information on how the boy who collided with a girl during tumbling and had to be put on a stretcher is doing? We've been so concerned about him!! I'm not even sure which of the DS teams he was on.

Please please please bring some Jersey all stars teams to NCA next year! Soooo much talent and creativity on each team, it would be worth the trip :)
We actually sent a few teams a few years ago. It's an expensive trip for us, and we try and not price out our families on crazy travel.

I didn't see you guys on the Cheersport schedule? did I just miss it?
no, we decided to try One UP Nashville this year. We only do 1 fly away, and Nashville won.

no, we decided to try One UP Nashville this year. We only do 1 fly away, and Nashville won.
Cool I was wondering if it had anything to do with the snow out last year.
My CP is in the small J2 division so, of course, the first teams I looked for were Emeralds and Cheer Express.

Cool I was wondering if it had anything to do with the snow out last year.
My CP is in the small J2 division so, of course, the first teams I looked for were Emeralds and Cheer Express.
While the snow ruined our Cheersport last year, we've actually been thinking about Nashville for awhile. Like I said, we only do 1 fly away (not including Summit, which we consider separate). Nashville won over CS this year.

Good Luck to your cp and her team!

Back