All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Let's take it down a notch, folks. If it's a true level j2 team, then it is. You don't have to prove anything to us. If you have more than 3 or 4 crossovers that are coming down from level 5 to level 2, well, sorry but some people are going to side eye you. Again, you don't have to prove anything to us.

Good luck this season with all your teams. :)

Let's take it down a notch, folks. If it's a true level j2 team, then it is. You don't have to prove anything to us. If you have more than 3 or 4 crossovers that are coming down from level 5 to level 2, well, sorry but some people are going to side eye you. Again, you don't have to prove anything to us.

Good luck this season with all your teams. :)

Thank you GOOD LUCK!

@Amanda_JerseyAllStars
You're a coach?

Well since I'm so much of a hater ... Look what I posted on my facebook over an hour ago
6306c92a60e399fefcc0b26679390d1f.jpg

Maybe I should go back and edit my post and say but they are represented by one of the rudest people .....

I like Wendy and I think she is a huge asset to the gym. So this isn't about the others just you!

Last edited:
Hahaha ok. I said they were amazing! Someone pointed out noticing several of the same. No one answered the question so I also pointed out I saw several too. If it really is just one then they look great. No one ever said your whole gym was level 5, or that they don't have a true level 2 kids on the team. They just pointed out seeing the same kids on a level 5 crossing to a level 2 which is crazy.
These girls could probably cross to even a small j3 before going all the way down to level 2. But ok. Have a great day!

Eta: im not blaming yall, you have to compete against pro athletics lower levels. Can't beat them so mise well join them and play their game!

Well, you just racked up a bunch of negative ratings. Is that a daily record?

apology accepted. There is cross overs from many teams. Including youth 2 to j2. She's the little one with the straight leg scorp and yes she's a TRUE level 2. And don't forget the two in the back who don't tumble at all? I guess they're level 5 athletes as well..... you should keep your negativity to yourself.... all of my teams are maxed out at their levels....... i guess my whole gym is level 5.
IMO, if someone is on a level 5 team, they are a level 5 athlete, no matter what skills they have. Something about them made the coaches decide to put them on that team, cheer is far from just tumbling. Some people hate all crossovers, and level 5 to level 2 is a huge jump and a lot of people are going to question that. You have every right to defend your program, I'm sure I would be to. Even though I'm sure it's not your intention, your posts are coming across extremely rude and childish, which isn't shedding the greatest light right now. People are going to have opinions on both sides and sometimes you just have to accept the good and ignore the bad, even though I'm not seeing any "bad" in this thread right now.

Emeralds are amazing and so fun to watch, I actually made my cp watch them last night and told her that's how you put on a show, the thing that I enjoyed the most was their energy on stage.
I'm getting a bit of déjà vu reading this thread though, this reminds me of The Who drama that happened on the boards a few seasons back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emeralds are amazing and so fun to watch, I actually made my cp watch them last night and told her that's how you put on a show, the thing that I enjoyed the most was their energy on stage.
I'm getting a bit of déjà vu reading this thread though, this reminds me of The Who drama that happened on the boards a few seasons back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont feel bad in the slightest for asking my question which could be to partially blame. I asked a question it got answered.. of couse given the fact that everyone these days is always on the defense.. someone got offended. That person being the gym owner ? If thats what I am gathering, then there are ways to go about defending your program and sticking up for it. My questions and @Kris10boo's obervations could have been cleared up with a lot less attitude and so for that I do not feel bad. I didnt say anything mean nor did Kris10boo. Simply having a discussion - It seems as though she is offended that she made such an observation by watching the video closely.. well.. isnt that what this thread is for ? To watch videos, offer constructive input and discuss routines? Afterall, this is a forum..

Back