All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Personally I never meant my post as an insult, it was a question. I coach a senior 2 team with multiple athletes who have skills above level 2 and multiple below level 2. It takes the perfect mixture of kids with a mixture of talents to make the team the most it can be. In fact I have every plan to show my senior 2 the video of Emeralds at our last practice before Cheersport on Tuesday to show them the level of cheerleading they'll be looking at when they compete in the US as motivation (without using a video of one of their competitors to discourage them or blow up their egos).
All that the comments and negative ratings have shown me is that someone feels on the defensive about the whole issue. If you want an entire J2 team to be filled with level 3-5 athletes, then more power to you.

I'm rather curious with Jersey Emeralds how many of those kids are true level 2 kids. As in the most appropriate level for their skills is level 2. Not meant as slander to Jersey, but those kids don't look like they're truly level 2 athletes making it a lot less impressive to me. If they are, kudos to them, they make it look like they aren't.
I knew from watching the skill sets there was no way they are a true level 2 team and you can definitely tell. but none the less the routine is great

and just like that I lose respect for gyms based on coaches coming on here and trying to make everyone see it through their eyes. Lets make one thing clear.

EVERYTHING WONT BE SEEN THE WAY YOU SEE IT.

therefor let your skill sets do the talking like it should be. point blank period. worry about your team not everyone elses opinions. if and when someone attacks a certain athlete then by all means defend.

whether this post is liked or not. I do not care but like I said. let your team be your focus not everyone elses opinions. :D

Can we get back to the videos? I think I remember there being a crossover thread a while back. I don't like them but to each their own. Now videos!! I appreciate that people are posting lower level videos also!! Don't get me wrong, I love level 5 routines, but the creativity in the lower levels nowadays are insane! I almost feel that many level 5 routines look very similar (especially skill wise), and that there's more variety in the lower levels! I never thought I'd say that when I competed level 5 back in the day.

THIS! I gave the first comment a thumbs down b/c I knew that the thread would go off on the "crossover" tangent.
Talk about skills, the routine, the pace, choreo, tumbling, etc. But, these hot button questions never end well! Hell, they never end... #historyrepeating

Last edited:
Back