All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fearless looks so much better compared to last season! I just wish they had different choreo. They look like a large all girl team with a medium all girl routine. That probably doesn't make any sense whatsoever... :confused: There is just nothing that is super cool to look at.

It is confirmed that I despise lib loaded lvl 6 pyramids. Esp. if you have guys on the team. It's really not that hard to toss those up there. If you can't do that then lvl 6 is not for you. No offense to cja because they are definitely not the only ones this year but it's been a pet peeve of mine for sometime now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is confirmed that I despise lib loaded lvl 6 pyramids. Esp. if you have guys on the team. It's really not that hard to toss those up there. If you can't do that then lvl 6 is not for you. No offense to cja because they are definitely not the only ones this year but it's been a pet peeve of mine for sometime now.

That wasn't even lib loaded... they were extensions, which that transition/step-off to the top of the pyramid looked extremely awkward.

That wasn't even lib loaded... they were extensions, which that transition/step-off to the top of the pyramid looked extremely awkward.
I know. I didn't really have a name for that though...either way I despise it!

I actually enjoyed CJA's level 6
I used to be on a level 6 team and we as well singled out of arabesuqes and we had basic level 6 skills.
Im not sure if this is how CJA's team is but my team had no interest in going to worlds.. It was our first year and we went to local nationals in MA.. We were level 6 because we thought the stunts were fun and we missed cheerleading and just loved being out on the floor. We kept it clean and consistent while still having level 6 skills.
We went to cheersport in springfield, MA and competed again 2 teams and ended up getting 1st place and grand champions :)

I actually enjoyed CJA's level 6
I used to be on a level 6 team and we as well singled out of arabesuqes and we had basic level 6 skills.
Im not sure if this is how CJA's team is but my team had no interest in going to worlds.. It was our first year and we went to local nationals in MA.. We were level 6 because we thought the stunts were fun and we missed cheerleading and just loved being out on the floor. We kept it clean and consistent while still having level 6 skills.
We went to cheersport in springfield, MA and competed again 2 teams and ended up getting 1st place and grand champions :)

This team has gone to worlds in the past. I've seen them compete against our IO6 team back when we had one. But I know they have an IOC6 team this year, so maybe that's where the focus shifted.

I will say that I would rather do a crappy level 6 team that does nothing but step up pyramids and tuck tosses than an open 4 team, which really isn't a real division.

ETA: wait this is IOC6. Do they have the IO6 still?

This team has gone to worlds in the past. I've seen them compete against our IO6 team back when we had one. But I know they have an IOC6 team this year, so maybe that's where the focus shifted.

I will say that I would rather do a crappy level 6 team that does nothing but step up pyramids and tuck tosses than an open 4 team, which really isn't a real division.

How is Open 4 not a real division? It was exhibition only a few years ago, but it's a competitive division now.
Sorry if that came off defensive, I don't mean it that way :) It's the only way I was able to cheer again a couple years ago.

Loved watching blackjack again in AC! Thought they might get paid bid!

How is Open 4 not a real division? It was exhibition only a few years ago, but it's a competitive division now.
Sorry if that came off defensive, I don't mean it that way :) It's the only way I was able to cheer again a couple years ago.

I thought it was still exhibition only, my bad. There's no teams in the region though. You'll never compete against anyone.

It's a great division, I'm all for it, but I came to all star from college. And before that my hs wasn't very good. I can't do kick full baskets and I can't stop at one twist in a cradle lol. But that's just me.

I think open 4 is great for people who age out of all star. That wasn't me though.

Loved watching blackjack again in AC! Thought they might get paid bid!

Thanks! I should probably post the video.

It turns out we were super close to a paid bid (crazy enough!). We had a few issues on day 2, which lost it for us. Oh well, we're going to worlds and it's not like we went to AC looking to get paid!

Last edited:
I thought it was still exhibition only, my bad. There's no teams in the region though. You'll never compete against anyone.

It's a great division, I'm all for it, but I came to all star from college. And before that my hs wasn't very good. I can't do kick full baskets and I can't stop at one twist in a cradle lol. But that's just me.

I think open 4 is great for people who age out of all star. That wasn't me though.

I know Elite All-Stars of Maine as an I4 and I believe ECE as well.. so its not unlikely that teams wouldnt go against anyone..
Sadly I am right in the middle of 4/5 - I have all the stunting requirements for level 5 I can base any stunt asked of level 5 with practice but I am a level 4 tumbler :/

I know Elite All-Stars of Maine as an I4 and I believe ECE as well.. so its not unlikely that teams wouldnt go against anyone..
Sadly I am right in the middle of 4/5 - I have all the stunting requirements for level 5 I can base any stunt asked of level 5 with practice but I am a level 4 tumbler :/

I don't think ECE has had that team in a few years. I could be wrong about that though.

I'm a level 1 tumbler - and even that is stretching it :p

I guess my main point is that level 6 is basically a whole separate beast and to say "that's why open 4 exists" isn't really fair. They're really two separate things.

ECE does not have an I4 this year. They had one 2 years ago I think, but it only lasted a year. They have an I5 team that is doing really well this year!

The only thing in CJA IOC6 routine that made me cringe were those tucks to stomach which about 80% of the flyers changed to ''jump in a handspring position hoping someone will catch me before my head hits the ground''
That was scary
I don't mind the rest of the routine , they were not trying to do crazy stuff above their current level
And to be fair, a loooot of Level 6 Teams out there are like this, you only get to see the small amount of awesome level 6 Teams because that's what people like to watch and share, but in reality not all of them are Viqueens, Ladykatz, Louisville or Kentucky (just to name a few)
Does this mean they shouldn't be Level 6 though? I don't think so, as long as they stay true to the skills they can do and execute them well , let them do their thing

Last edited:
Back