All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Boy wearing the black shirt needs to go re-learn rebounding technique... I'm gonna say a prayer for those ankles tonight...
Otherwise.. I'm actually, for once, excited to see Coed Elite.
He was my bigger concern..just the body position in the air. Not my favorite.

Most of the fulls/doubles looked higher and more laid out, so that made me happier. I always feel like Raleigh has nicer tumbling..(side note, where were they for this practice? It doesn't look like K-ville- did they move?)

He was my bigger concern..just the body position in the air. Not my favorite.

Most of the fulls/doubles looked higher and more laid out, so that made me happier. I always feel like Raleigh has nicer tumbling..(side note, where were they for this practice? It doesn't look like K-ville- did they move?)
That's the salem gym.

There isn't a better way to get homegirl to her spot before the dance than have her running across the front and then butt rolling?:confused: Otherwise they look great for early October.

That looks like a "there's a better way but we haven't figured it out yet or gotten around to it so for now it's an awkward butt roll" transition.

Haha yes 08 they tied for state champs! That was my junior year. I was born in KC and moved to STL then back to KS for college..so I always have loved to see both sides of the state succeed! :-P @omgitssydthekid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was one of your spotters hahaha I cheered for the University of Missouri. I remember specifically spotting Marquette... And as for miss Liberty cheerleader, I've been on NCA staff 8 years and your pic is clearly a staff pic. We must have been on staff in Central Region at the same time.

i dont really know how i feel about SE this season, id honestly have to see their routine with the music. does anyone know if they'll have their season music come showcase?

I'd be less confused about the stunt if it wasn't shown from a weird angle & showed all of the stunt groups. Lol.
But anyways, I've started to love their tumbling more & more since the '12-'13 season. Keeps getting better!

Latest posts

Back