All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

was F5's music stopped because of that tumbling bust or am i missing something

I watched the video carefully and apparently that girl hurt her ankle before the final tumble pass she threw... you can tell because right before the baskets i believe stunt before jumps there was a team tumbling pass that she travels from back to front and she landed off and started limping from that point.... I think the final pass possibly pushed pain to the edge where u can see it almost appears as if she was semi-faint.... I give her props though for trying to shake it off and keep going.... but safety and health first, glad they stopped it... I think they did pretty well 2nd time around.

ETA to correct misspelling lol oops

cali code 3 5x (in a row) nca champs

That was an amazing level 3 team! Love the pyramid.
One thing that threw me off in the video was their shorts, are those new? They seem to go so high on the waist, I really don't recall cali shorts looking like that :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've loved this team since last year at NCA when I was casually sitting and waiting for one of our teams to come on - they did that jump rope thing and the arena went NUTS! Whoever does their choreography is a genius!!
I think last year I said that was the coolest thing I'd ever seen, I changed my mind, this is. I was in awe the 1st time I saw it this year. I've loved this team since 2011, they're creativity is amazing.

That was an amazing level 3 team! Love the pyramid.
One thing that threw me off in the video was their shorts, are those new? They seem to go so high on the waist, I really don't recall cali shorts looking like that :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're skirts. They got them around Palm Springs, I think one dad told me. I like them. But I only saw them Day 2 from the side viewing area, which is lower than the stage so I didn't notice if they looked high-waisted.

Back