All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The poster earlier in this thread was correct. This is National University Pep Squad from the Philippines. They have the cheer skills, but there is also a dance emphasis with some programs/competitions over there, hence being such great performers.
Here's them back in September of this year at a cheer/dance competition (themed....keep an open mind)

NUin 2013 Group Stunt:

National University isnt the only program with talent there either. UP is also fairly strong in skills and performance (yes, it is a...rainbow...theme...again, keep an open mind) :

They are joining ICU worlds this year [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

and it is not a rainbow theme. Equality of gender is the theme. Rainbow usually signifies equality especially in LGBT's fight for equality. ^_^

That video, at about 1:45 center. Guy is in a 1-1 and the girl gets flipped, does a back 1.5 and in the half part where she's upside-down, he catches her and she hits an inverted straddle. How. How is that a thing?!?
and i also noticed the no hand heel stretch on the last pose. [emoji46] [emoji46] [emoji46] [emoji46]

@2xchamp89 I really don't see how my post can be considered gossip. This is the first negative rating I've ever gotten on FB, would you mind removing it?

Please and thank you.
It stings doesn't it? I've had my fair share of negative ratings that were given by accident, which is most likely the reason you were given one as well. It happens.

Someone gave me a gossip rating recently for a post I made that had less than 10 words, nothing in the content I posted suggested that it was "gossip"..... that person never logged back into FB.

I'm sorry, can we get back to the fact that she literally does a flip over the girl and catches her in the back upside down!?!?! I mean, what? Forget the hoops, TG, my What the What?? meter has just been broken.

Also, who does the Choreo for Salem/Legends. I can't say I watch a lot of level 4, but they had (to me) some really interesting transitions/elements that I liked. It doesn't seem like a typical 'Courtney' routine.

Brandon Hale does choreo for Legends, I know in the past he did alot with the other Salem teams. He's amazing!

It stings doesn't it? I've had my fair share of negative ratings that were given by accident, which is most likely the reason you were given one as well. It happens.

Someone gave me a gossip rating recently for a post I made that had less than 10 words, nothing in the content I posted suggested that it was "gossip"..... that person never logged back into FB.
It hurts me deep inside.

That little red '1' next to my name when I log in, telling me I have a negative rating, haunts my dreams.

It hurts me deep inside.

That little red '1' next to my name when I log in, telling me I have a negative rating, haunts my dreams.

I have 9 and frankly I'm disappointed in myself. It means I haven't been sharing enough truth.

Give me your one and I'll bear your burden too.

**ACE: we're coming to your city.**

Back