All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Watching NCA a bit on CBS Sports today and I have to wonder how teams with bobbles end up with zero deduction routines. I am asking as a clueless parent here. Do bobbles not count as deductions at NCA?

icame2WERQ is right, but I've also heard a plethora of complaints about the missing of deductions at NCA this year.

Unity Black IOC5 from nationals a couple of weeks ago, think this was their best run yet!

Unity Ruby IO5 from the same comp.

Both will be at Worlds this year.
Both of these routines earned them their bid for next year's worlds too!

Also - check out this awesome stunt save one of the groups on Black made at the weekend! (Our front left)
Instagram

Day two at USA. I'm the white dot on the far side of the floor lol. I have huge bruises on my knees from cheering them on!

So proud of how far these ladies have come. Several girls are new to allstar and a vast majority of us have never been on a worlds team. It's crazy to watch videos from last summer and see how far they've come. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to participate but I'm still so glad to be a part of this!

Day two at USA. I'm the white dot on the far side of the floor lol. I have huge bruises on my knees from cheering them on!

So proud of how far these ladies have come. Several girls are new to allstar and a vast majority of us have never been on a worlds team. It's crazy to watch videos from last summer and see how far they've come. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to participate but I'm still so glad to be a part of this!

oh my gosh haha, we were watching you over there yelling and I thought that you coached this team! it made me so happy how excited you got when they were hitting they're routine.

Back