All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ice queens last weekend

I love their routine but not feeling the props! I've noticed more teams are using props, costumes (ex: gloves, chokers, bandana and scarves) Cali Aces used some kind of props at their last comp and I wasn't feeling it at all... Are teams trying to copy Top Gun since majority of people loved the hoops!? I think props/costumes have to be very well thought out. I've seen a youth level 2 team from Surge and the kids wear bandana/scarf around their neck and it looks fabulous because it goes well with their theme (the movie grease). I'm sharing the video of Surge Athletics because these nuggets are so darn cute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a big fan of pyramids with just tosses, I like pyramids with my structures and building skills. So ice queens pyramid just really isn't doing it for me.

I really hate props, including TG hoops/flags/sunglasses. I think they're unnecessary and distract from the routine. Personally I enjoy a routine more if they wow me with their talent and not by using a flashy prop. But again, just my opinion and a lot of people love the props and that's just fine! Whether it's cheer or dance I've just never been a fan.

SE Full Out from last night. Anybody that wants to critique it, please feel free. I'll pass it on to the team! Thank you!!! (I don't know why the video isn't attaching. I'm sorry!)

Senior Elite Full Out 4 16 15 - YouTube

Edited to add if you don't want to post here you can text it to me, I'll be happy to pass it along!!!

336-705-0209

Last edited:
SE Full Out from last night. Anybody that wants to critique it, please feel free. I'll pass it on to the team! Thank you!!! (I don't know why the video isn't attaching. I'm sorry!)

Edited to add if you don't want to post here you can text it to me, I'll be happy to pass it along!!!

336-705-0209
I will never get over their pyramid. So freakin good.

336-705-0209
Well, SE looks in great shape! Full of action and energy!

336-705-0209
I really wish the front groups would spin in their tic toks also! Also it looks goofy with the stunt group on the right in a handstand while jene is basically laying on her stomach

336-705-0209

I thought they'd add ball-up 360s at this point. I'm secretly hoping they'll unveil that at Worlds though.

I really wish the front groups would spin in their tic toks also! Also it looks goofy with the stunt group on the right in a handstand while jene is basically laying on her stomach

Thank you! I will definitely pass that on!

336-705-0209
Um, I love love love the whole pyramid! It may be my favorite of all time!!![emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back