All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unpopular opinion on Smoed alert:

A. R. (previously from Rays) is being overused in tumbling to the point that I think she is less clean (ex: the bounce back pass ending.)
wait is this sarcasm? haha if not it's totally not unpopular. most thought the same when she touched down at nca. poor girl

-the center part of pyramid where they do a fly over with the side assists over the girl in prep (still don't know what to call that?) looks labored still and looks like it needs a bigger toss or something?

This. It has been my least favorite part of their pyramid. Especially after the absolutely gorgeous and high inversion not long before it where she flips into a handstand press inversion...I feel like she's sitting too much and not getting her shoulders thrown enough to give it the height it deserves... Watching it I almost think she's going to behead the girl in the prep with her butt lol.

@mstealtoyou

wait is this sarcasm? haha if not it's totally not unpopular. most thought the same when she touched down at nca. poor girl

I actually was not being sarcastic! I haven't seen any other people say that. I also haven't watched a ton of Smoed videos lately, but the last 2 or so I decided to watch made me think that she may be tired (feet apart on landings, etc.) Good to know that my opinion is not unpopular.

I have all your suggestions and I'm sending them on! Can't thank you enough for taking the time to share y'all's wisdom with us!!!

I sure do wish I was at world's this year. WOW TOP GUN! That is all I can say about them. Cali co-ed is looking great too, but Top Gun just has that wow factor and athleticism that stands out this season all around. Can't wait to hear the results. Brandon is my other favorite this season. They've been fighting for that number one spot and if all goes according to how the season's been, I think they may get that gold this year. Smoed can never be counted out that's for sure, but I too am just not into their routine and it lacks luster and strong solid skills that we are use to with them. But like I said, you can't let your guard down with them. Lady Bullets..... what can I say? they are my favorite Lady Bullets team in quite a few years. AND CHEER EXTREME SENIOR ELITE!!!!!! I am putting them as my second favorite team this season under Top Gun and it is a close running between the two teams. I know there are many more talented teams and it is on any given day, but those are my favorites so far.

Back