All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Come on, we are not THAT itty bitty. We take control of ESPN SportsCenter for the whole Saturday afternoon. ;)
Our worlds divisions certainly arent, but realistically how many gyms from canada can americans name? (Other than vancouver allstars and cheer sport sharks)

Flyers did win worlds though, I wouldn't be surprised if some people know them. Didn't Xavier (from Smoed) originally come from Flyers too? I may be making that up...

California Allstars - Smoed

i'm trying to figure out what the back basket in the middle of standing tumbling section is supposed to be... At first I thought it was a sloppy ball-x basket, but now it looks like she does a kick, ball, x? I'm very confused... It doesn't look good at all, at least from the front angle..

Flyers did win worlds though, I wouldn't be surprised if some people know them. Didn't Xavier (from Smoed) originally come from Flyers too? I may be making that up...
when did they win worlds? I don't remember that. But yes Xavier did come from flyers I'm like 75% sure.

Wow, I must say, SE is looking great and I'm not even a CEA fan. Their running tumbling looks SO POWERFUL!

I don't have any critiques because most of it was already said but I'd just keep reminding them that Worlds scores heavily on technique and cleanliness so really make sure every skill is executed perfectly. You guys have a team in your division who proves year after year that clean and well executed routines win over flashy and fast paced ones. Luckily, it is possible to perfectly execute a flashy routine ;)

Back