All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm actually extremely surprised by this.

As the mother of the owner of Jersey All Stars I am going to respond, I do find some of your constant comments a little rude and I would hope she would respond and defend her gym. She has worked hard since the age of 18 to build this gym to almost 200 athletes and I am extremely proud of her. Especially being 20 minutes away from WC who we hold the upmost respect for. Amanda takes pride in all of her teams from mini to restricted 12 in all. Each one of her teams is maxed to the score sheet and are very successful so we do not have to stack one team with crossovers to win. Every team in our gym has a great routine and great talent, Amanda and her sister choreograph Every Jersey routine and make time to be at all teams practices, so yes she will get a little defensive if it feels like some people are trying to make her look bad. As any coach would know it takes a lot of time and dedication to the sport to achieve a successful program. She fights for all of her teams at competitions not just one. For any one trying to pick out crossovers make sure you scrutinize every gym and have close ups of all of their teams. We wouldn't of posted videos if we were trying to hide such few crossovers. I am going to post the video of Emeralds from last season with 1 level 5 athletes and please tell me the difference in what you see. I am also going to post a few of our videos this season to show how each team is just as talented for that individual level they are in without it being stacked. Sorry for the mother in me coming out.
Emeralds from 2013- 2014

small youth 1 -
small youth 2 -
Large Jr 2 -
small jr 3 -
small jr 4 - Jersey All Stars Kryptonite L4 Small Junior - Platinum Championship - Rhode Island 1/31/15 - YouTube
Large sr 3 - Jersey All Stars Mint L3 Large Senior - Platinum Championship - Rhode Island 1/31/15 - YouTube
Sr 4 - Jersey All Stars Diamonds L4 Small Senior - Platinum Championship - Rhode Island 1/31/15 - YouTube[/QUOTE]
We love us some JERSEY we love you Mia

Watching the changes in worlds teams videos this week completely threw my bracket choices off. ugh.. Just don't know who my top 5 are now.

i suck at just trying to figure out ncaa brackets, and i follow college basketball heavily so i didnt even attempt this one. but im really rooting for SE and WC to place top two in large girl, i would love to see Generals place in the top three for small girl but i really have no clue how placements might go in that division this year considering how good everyone is looking. as far as large coed its gonna be tight if everyone hits, but im at least hoping for Coed Elite to finish in the top two if anything.

Back