All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What would you even call the Wildcat two middle stunts where they flip on the shoulders?

Just incredible.

I love when I was watching the CA video I had no idea that was the new Charlotte location. Seriously, that is how you do multiple locations people!

I have actually became a fan of SE's choreography over the last couple years.
@BlueCat has been doing some work in the Charlotte location today. We have new decorations....

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1413743656.906127.jpg

The kids love it because several of those banners were won by their coaches. Stole this off the ReignCat instagram and coach mike was on the 2012 team apparently. :)

Oh beginning of the season and all the "I hate them and I don't care what they do, I'll always hate them".

Interspersed with the "I love them and I'll always love them no matter what they do" posts. Hahahahaha. I've always said there's never any gray area with us.

Thanks for the laughs y'all!! Thankfully, I love them enough to make up for all the ones who don't!!!

Oh beginning of the season and all the "I hate them and I don't care what they do, I'll always hate them".

Interspersed with the "I love them and I'll always love them no matter what they do" posts. Hahahahaha. I've always said there's never any gray area with us.

Thanks for the laughs y'all!! Thankfully, I love them enough to make up for all the ones who don't!!!
Consistency is important MsTeal! Bahahahhaa!

Just wait until next week:

"Oh, Senior Elite is so boring, they put out the same routine year after year"
"CEA really needs to clean up their tumbling"
"I really want to love SE, but they look so sloppy, I hope I like the routine more when it is cleaned up"
"I can't watch Coed Elite because member x is just so prominent in that routine that it distracts me from the rest"

and then the
"Senior Elite :cloud9:"
"That routine will definitely win worlds"
"I love them no matter what"
"that pyramid"

found this video. thats not very nice.

My favorite part of this video of how 90% of the stuff they "copied" wasn't stuff that gym made up. Like Orange didn't invent shoulder level front-handspring ups; watch a UCA nationals and you'd know that. And the jumprope move that wildcats "stole" was one of the first stunts I learned at a middle school cheer camp almost a decade ago.

And lets not forget how original paper dolls were to CEA or how TG apparently invented walking pyramids.....

Finally a video of Fiercekatz! That dance... :cloud9:

I love the rest of the routine but if you actually compete those "Double Ups" I will scream...... Please tell me that was just a temporary move for the showcase until they're double ups start hitting...

Love Fierce Katz - is Swain double teaming or does she have a look a like on FK? Really impressed by these teams!

Back