All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i suck at just trying to figure out ncaa brackets, and i follow college basketball heavily so i didnt even attempt this one. but im really rooting for SE and WC to place top two in large girl, i would love to see Generals place in the top three for small girl but i really have no clue how placements might go in that division this year considering how good everyone is looking. as far as large coed its gonna be tight if everyone hits, but im at least hoping for Coed Elite to finish in the top two if anything.
Just reading through this thread (interesting as I haven't been in it since well before the weekend) but can you send me some lottery numbers? Kthanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For once I actually guessed a lot of them right :) I think I said awhile ago that I was predicting this being coed elites year a month or two ago as well.
I got every division right, besides bsb :( but looking at what I entered here, I had Flyerz allstars for 1st and 4th in the IAG6 division instead of GT for first lol.

Now, for the rest of the top 5 and day 1 and 2... Not even close :p

I got every division right, besides bsb :( but looking at what I entered here, I had Flyerz allstars for 1st and 4th in the IAG6 division instead of GT for first lol.

Now, for the rest of the top 5 and day 1 and 2... Not even close :p
technically ive been putting wcss as my number one for a few years now, so im glad it finally happened... and ill probably put wcss as my number 1 next year, and the next and the next......

ca junglecats worlds day 3

ugh so hard to watch it. one of my favs next to cali blackops

smoed worlds day 3 side floor view :D

Back