All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wow. if they can do that consistently, smoed better have something just as good or up their game. looks like beatles have ALL of their guys doing one hand partner stunting. in the last episode, orby said the guys were weak and partner stunting importance has been increasing. i dont think ive seen smoed do one handers; smoed guys better start hittin the weights.

2dm8tj7.jpg

wow. if they can do that consistently, smoed better have something just as good or up their game. looks like beatles have ALL of their guys doing one hand partner stunting. in the last episode, orby said the guys were weak and partner stunting importance has been increasing. i dont think ive seen smoed do one handers; smoed guys better start hittin the weights.

2dm8tj7.jpg
Those fliers look soo small thought...

Well regardless Smoed needs to step up.. KC cheer, Beatles, and Macs (without even seeing Brandon) are already at their backs. Small coed's talent this year is nuts. Not bad mouthing smoed or anything.

Question, from what I was reading coed stunts to extension are the best way to max out? So how does Beatles compare to a ball up extension.

2dm8tj7.jpg

Just a couple thoughts.
1. Smoed hit ball up stretches last year. Ball up one foot/two hands isn't gonna score much differently than ball up two feet/one hand (though the 2nd scores VERY minimally higher)
2. I'm almost positive those 4 boys in the latest episodes are not the 4 boys going on the floor for Smoed right now.

Coed is known for being that one cali world team that is always changing significantly. Seriously they change the entire routine for every competition...

2. I'm almost positive those 4 boys in the latest episodes are not the 4 boys going on the floor for Smoed right now.

From what I can see through social media, it looks like they only have three boys? I believe the guy who was on T&S Obsession last season is no longer with them.

Back