All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

See..... that's the question I've been asking this whole time (Cheerleaders Season 3? | Page 20 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer like what is the appeal? Especially if you come from an already very established and competitive programme.

As to whether or not he's back on Obsession, I have no idea.

He is actually from Massachusetts. He used to be on sparks and once they closed down he moved to Oklahoma to be on obsession. He is back on obsession now.

I never understood how parents could let their kids move across the country to live with people they've never met while they are still in high school to be on a cheerleading team. Its one thing if you move away for college and cheer on a team that's close to where you moved but still being in high school and moving away from your home i will never understand.

did senior elite not compete their whole routine or something, why is the pyramid the only thing ive been able to find... im clearly lost, been stuck at work all day long.

In SE pyramid video, the move at 30-31 seconds, how long can the pause while the flyer is up there be before the stunt becomes illegal? One side looked like it would be fine within the level 5 rules but the the other side had a slight pause which looked like it could be questioned.

In SE pyramid video, the move at 30-31 seconds, how long can the pause while the flyer is up there be before the stunt becomes illegal? One side looked like it would be fine within the level 5 rules but the the other side had a slight pause which looked like it could be questioned.

I want to to say the pause is fine as long as it's no more than one count? I might be wrong

i'm with you. they are living on the edge of level 6.

i see no mention of time being up there, just weight-bearing. but the longer they're up there the more likely there is weight bearing.

1. L5 Pyramids-Release Moves
    1. During a pyramid transition, a top person may pass above 2 persons high while in direct physical contact with at least one person at prep level or below.
      Clarification: Contact must be made with a base on the performing surface BEFORE contact with the bracer(s) is lost.

2. Primary weight may not be borne at second level. Clarification: The transition must be continuous.

i'm with you. they are living on the edge of level 6.

i see no mention of time being up there, just weight-bearing. but the longer they're up there the more likely there is weight bearing.

1. L5 Pyramids-Release Moves
    1. During a pyramid transition, a top person may pass above 2 persons high while in direct physical contact with at least one person at prep level or below.
      Clarification: Contact must be made with a base on the performing surface BEFORE contact with the bracer(s) is lost.

2. Primary weight may not be borne at second level. Clarification: The transition must be continuous.

I think (2) is where the level 5 teams can 'get away' with it because they will always make the movement continuous even if its the smallest movement. I think someone made a similar point with a part of SE's pyramid at last years showcase. It was never actually weight bearing it just looked like it?

I was wondering t that exact thing

Unless someone is amazing and helps me out, I'll get all of these videos, as well as any other videos previously posted, on the Wiki tomorrow after my last midterm!

im guessing it was just nerves, but i noticed a few cali coed kids looked completely lost during the dance. not really feeling coed as of right now, but that might be because of the no music thing.

im dying over Coed Elite though :cloud9: senior elite looks really good for this early in the season as well.

Back