All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for clearing that up! I was pretty sure it was one of their "jams" I just didn't know which one! So excited!!

No problem, don't take my word for it though... I'm actually waiting for Stingrays to publish the performance schedule for Circus Jam, hopefully by Wednesday? We'll know for sure by then, I can't contain my excitement either!!

Stingrays World's teams should be showcasing their routines as exhibitions next weekend at Circus Jam (at least that's what they did last year?). So excited to see routines from Electric, Orange, Steel, Peach and Crystal!!

Am I the only one that doesn't get their team names? Electric I can see - but what do peach, orange and crystal have to do w/ stingrays?

Am I the only one that doesn't get their team names? Electric I can see - but what do peach, orange and crystal have to do w/ stingrays?
They use colors for team names at Marietta and gems at Johns Creek. As many teams as Stingrays have had, they have kind of run out of normal colors, hence some of the more obscure ones like electric.

When? Am I blind?
I'm curious too - I didn't see anything that was more scary (than usual that is - it all looks scary to me and I don't know how these girls do it) - can you post the time?
Pretty sure I know the part you are talking about and I would hate to be that flyers parent. My heart couldn't take it.

At 2:24. The two flyers side of center grab arms with their guy. They're thrown, tuck and then shoot their legs prone and fall to a swing without any intermediate catch.

It may have been done in a pyramid before, but I don't remember. I know teams have done swings before, but I've never seen a toss swing like that. The ones I remember usually have them swinging from floor, at most a prep. She's pretty darn high- I'd personally have a slight heart attack.

At 2:24. The two flyers side of center grab arms with their guy. They're thrown, tuck and then shoot their legs prone and fall to a swing without any intermediate catch.

It may have been done in a pyramid before, but I don't remember. I know teams have done swings before, but I've never seen a toss swing like that. The ones I remember usually have them swinging from floor, at most a prep. She's pretty darn high- I'd personally have a slight heart attack.

Ahh - yeah, I see. That move reminds me so much of a flyaway on gymnastics bars, which CP would do all the time, so it doesn't scare me that much cause I got used to it.

See the move a 2:16 where the two girls are completely upside down and paused up at extended level makes me more nervous - I've seen some level 6 teams do things like that where they dive into that position and I think omg no way! Level 6 stunting and baskets scare the crap out of me!

Last edited:

It's almost an exact reverse of something Top Gun's Large Coed team did in their pyramid last season - pendulum swing under and tossed up. This one does looks a lot more intense for the flyers though.

Well that looks fun!

It's almost an exact reverse of something Top Gun's Large Coed team did in their pyramid last season - pendulum swing under and tossed up. This one does looks a lot more intense for the flyers though.
Most teams that did them last year did them like that- from the floor swinging up to prep/stunt. I've never seen anyone thrown in a toss and basically flying into the swing. It reminds me of a ride at my local theme park..

Would it be legal for them to do that with the prep holding ankles rather than wrists?

Stingrays World's teams should be showcasing their routines as exhibitions next weekend at Circus Jam (at least that's what they did last year?). So excited to see routines from Electric, Orange, Steel, Peach and Crystal!!

Only Peach(maybe Electric) will be performing next weekend. Everyone else's first performance will be at the showcase on Nov 21!

Would it be legal for them to do that with the prep holding ankles rather than wrists?
I'd have to review the release move/transition rules. I think no- only on the basis of hip-over-head rotations and transitions traveling to the floor. Not sure, as my head is currently stuffed with notes for my new job lol

I'm not the biggest fan of CEA but let me start off by saying that they look really great for October. But to be honest I always prefer their routines later on in the season when there isn't so much going on in the routine and I can actually see each and every part for what it is... amazing! Right now there is so much going on every where I can't see what is what.

I'm not the biggest fan of CEA but let me start off by saying that they look really great for October. But to be honest I always prefer their routines later on in the season when there isn't so much going on in the routine and I can actually see each and every part for what it is... amazing! Right now there is so much going on every where I can't see what is what.
This, but I feel that might work in their favor. It highlights some really cool things going on, and although they might not be doing the same things, each section is difficult.

Back