All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

From what I can tell from the videos, 2:20 without the dance and finishing touches. Of course that was showcase. Things always change throughout the season.
Always! That's part of the reason I like watching them, because I never know what the routine will be like. Lol

Definitely playing to their personal strengths though. People have thought the last couple of years that Panthers had standing tumbling overkill until someone pointed out that if its their main strength then why wouldn't they do loads of it?
Makes sense really.

YES.

If you've got a strong suit, you need to highlight it!

On that some token, there are teams who have not-so-strong areas. They're not going to spend 1/4 of the routine doing it. That would be really silly. Ex: If you're not a strong running tumbling team, you're not going to pack your routine full of it and make it your centerpiece, if you will. You're just trying to hit the scoresheet clean on it.

Center girl for basically all tumbling- she has the most GORGEOUS BHS. Straight legs, stuck together..there are some senior 5's who don't even look that good.

Her standing BHS full is gorgeous too! Lol is it weird that is the only one on the team I know haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her standing BHS full is gorgeous too! Lol is it weird that is the only one on the team I know haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She prob just threw it just cause it's showcase. But her tumbling is gorgeous!!! There are def other girls on this team with fulls that I recognize that are on lvl 5 teams

I hope there are some videos of Meet The Tribe today!! (Also does anyone know where a schedule is?)

B1cUjhGIUAA9vnL.jpg

B1cUvIJIQAEFwTi.jpg

B1cU67iIQAEhdI4.jpg:large

Two questions. Anyone know if Hot5 performed at their showcase? I've seen a video of blackout but none of Hot5. Also are there any video from the Rain Athletics Reveal yesterday? I've been hearing great things about both programs.

Back