All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Charlotte Allstars Purple Hearts
Level 5

This team would make a great level 4 team, I dont care how many jump to tucks you have. You have to hit everything else of the scoresheet as well ha !

I kind of thought CAC was better than that :/

EDITED: This was posted before I saw the comment regarding it being an exhibition

I don't normally post negatively on videos, but those CAC coaches should be ashamed of themselves. That was in no way safe for those girls and that routine is a catastrophe waiting to happen. It had nothing to do with being early in the season/first comp jitters that I have seen with some other rough routines. Those skills were not safe to perform. My heart hurt watching those girls.

I feel bad for thinking they should leave and go to CA Charlotte or CEA level appropriate teams because I know how hard it is for gyms to get kids in and not jump ship and grow etc

But on the flip side gyms shouldn't go level 5 just because that's what Suzy's momma wants and she thinks that Suzy's tuck-full needs to be thrown.

I feel bad for thinking they should leave and go to CA Charlotte or CEA level appropriate teams because I know how hard it is for gyms to get kids in and not jump ship and grow etc

But on the flip side gyms shouldn't go level 5 just because that's what Suzy's momma wants and she thinks that Suzy's tuck-full needs to be thrown.

maybe they did go to CA or CEA and didn't make the level 5 team (as it probably should be) and CAC was the only gym to oblige and give suzy and her mom what they wanted? always a possibility.

i've said the same exact things about CAC for the last 4 seasons. i thought having new, fierce competitors so locally would have them reevaluate their team placements a bit and make strong teams to keep up... but it appears that will not be happening. disappointing :(

maybe they did go to CA or CEA and didn't make the level 5 team (as it probably should be) and CAC was the only gym to oblige and give suzy and her mom what they wanted? always a possibility.

i've said the same exact things about CAC for the last 4 seasons. i thought having new, fierce competitors so locally would have them reevaluate their team placements a bit and make strong teams to keep up... but it appears that will not be happening. disappointing :(

True. Suzy's mom really should snatch Suzy up before Suzy breaks her face.

It looks like they've never hit a lib in their entire lives...and poor Tink Tink that did that stomach dismount to the ground.

Also, my junior 3 would base from the depths of their souls to keep a kid from prone dismounting to the floor.

Or that lib. That was practically straight up.

It makes me really upset when I see a senior team have drops like that.

They'd be drilling until arms and legs fell off.

Back