All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

He's defending his kids and his gym. Athletes & coaches in other sports say things on social media all of the time. People are going to say what they want to say. The cheer world is no different than the real world, just prettier & more fun to watch and/or be a part of. Lol
As a coach, your athletes look to you as an example. Personally, I think a better example would be not responding. Spirit has a long history of success that defends itself, a coach jumping in and tweeting things to athletes on different teams looks unprofessional.

As a coach, your athletes look to you as an example. Personally, I think a better example would be not responding. Spirit has a long history of success that defends itself, a coach jumping in and tweeting things to athletes on different teams looks unprofessional.
It was one girl from one team who he tweeted to. His team was celebrating getting Majors rings & members from another team went after them for posting pictures of them celebrating. The same team was trying to provoke them after worlds last year as well.

It was one girl from one team who he tweeted to. His team was celebrating getting Majors rings & members from another team went after them for posting pictures of them celebrating. The same team was trying to provoke them after worlds last year as well.

Regardless who's saying what, where, and for how long they've been saying it, coaches (from what I saw there were 2 or 3 who work there who tweeted things) getting involved in petty teenage Twitter drama is pathetic and I'm not sure why they would still have a job after that. A coach tweeting ANYTHING about the situation other than telling their kids to stop, or something similar, is just going to add fuel to the fire and show those kids that it's okay, if not encouraged, that they be bashing ECE C5. There is no justification for it, so don't try.

Tweeting pictures of sections of the first and second place team (edited to make one look bad - guess which) has nothing to do Majors rings. And your coach chimed in on those tweets.
That "same team" you are referring to was defending the teams in their division from all the hate they were getting. They consistently display good sportsmanship and only respond to negative tweets made.
Given I am too close to the situation to respond further I'll end with saying that I think the message in the response from every team at awards says it all.

Last edited:
There is NO excuse for what is going on on Twitter. The coach is the ADULT in the situation and shame on us for expecting him to fracking act like one. Maybe it's buried deep in the recesses of twitter but I have yet to see anything where Team #1 is poking at Team #2. What I have seen is a bunch of salty, bitter bettys making an amazing program look like a bunch of whiney babies. You got silver, some teams don't even get that, STFU and be thankful.

We are not even close to as negative as to what I saw on Twitter last night.
i dont read many twitters outside of cali, ca and top gun, so i didnt see any thing.

They only say that because we don't worship the ground that SMOED walks on

The official mobile device of the Khalessi
that one liner is old and over-used. hoping for a poor performance of any team is immature.

How long have you been here? A year? Trust- you don't know toxic.
one can read for many years without posting.

Last edited:
fierce board can be just as toxic. take a look at this past monday's debacle.
Lol
I've been here a long time and I haven't seen anything as bad as what's been on twitter, and not just last night. I haven't really even see much other than what was posted on here from twitter. And the boards used to be 100x worse than they are now, there's not even a remote comparison.
ETA: I really need to learn to stop feeding the troll

Good lord.

Everyone let's remember:
It is ok to feel negative emotions. It is NOT ok to act upon those negative emotions.

I can't believe how toxic the twitterverse has become for cheer. There was a time where people thought Fierceboard was the worst place for cheer. Now we all look like freaking Mother Theresa.

We need a new angel with a halo emoji!

troll... a word almost as overused as the word bully.

"someone offered a viewpoint that is inconsistent with mine... theyre bullying/trolling me"

troll... a word almost as overused as the word bully.

"someone offered a viewpoint that is inconsistent with mine... theyre bullying/trolling me"

It's because you are relentless and bring up the same issues over and over. The horse has been beaten to a bloody pulp and you still go after it.

And no, Fierceboard is nowhere near as toxic as twitter. Fierceboard is filtered and moderated. Twitter is a free for all. Just because Fierceboard as a collective doesn't love smoed doesn't mean it's a toxic environment.

Back