All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you don't think fierceboard is toxic, then you haven't been here long enough....... Cause it can get pretty horrible sometimes. Sorry.
Maybe I've been here too long because it used to be much worse than it is now.
And I'm not saying it's never bad, it's just nowhere near as bad as any other social media site.

don't you ever wish it was possible to delete someone ELSE'S account? ill pitch in for the cost!
The block feature has been my single greatest investment in my time on the boards. Period. I can ignore the people who disagree with me (which amounts to maybe 2-3) and live in a perfect bubble of acceptance and love.

It does wonders for your self esteem, I tell ya.

Regardless who's saying what, where, and for how long they've been saying it, coaches (from what I saw there were 2 or 3 who work there who tweeted things) getting involved in petty teenage Twitter drama is pathetic and I'm not sure why they would still have a job after that. A coach tweeting ANYTHING about the situation other than telling their kids to stop, or something similar, is just going to add fuel to the fire and show those kids that it's okay, if not encouraged, that they be bashing ECE C5. There is no justification for it, so don't try.
I wasn't trying to justify anything. They were going at it way before any coach put their two cents in, so they weren't influenced by anyone. But anyway, I'm simply saying people will say what they want to say, and arguing about it on the fierceboard isn't going to stop people from doing what they have the right to do, which is speak freely. If you think about it, as much as people talk about (sometimes bash) coaches & athletes here, we're no better than them. Lol
And yes, it does happen here there's no way to justify that either.
I'm over this topic.

Last year when I didn't see them at the allstar I thought that it was to away from all that goes on down there but after this weekend I learned that it was totally the other way around :confused:
why what happened this year. i know one year i saw a video of a lot of athletes "partying" after finals... but i think that was 2013 worlds.

Back