All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So watching Coed Elite again, are they just ignoring the fact that not having a spotter for extended stunts is illegal. Around :30 in like all of those stunts except like the two on the sides don't have a spotter. Or is this just one of those times where CEA throws illegal skills at the showcase and then changes it for actual competitions.

So watching Coed Elite again, are they just ignoring the fact that not having a spotter for extended stunts is illegal. Around :30 in like all of those stunts except like the two on the sides don't have a spotter. Or is this just one of those times where CEA throws illegal skills at the showcase and then changes it for actual competitions.
I thought the same thing! Then I thought that maybe they changed that rule or something and I just didn't know it.

is this their gym? impressed that they do their routine with 6 full mats and 2 half mats. i couldn't imagine not having a full floor! good for them for adjusting so well!

They have three full floors and two gyms. The floor usually faces the mirrors, but for showcase it is flipped so it faces the dead mat section where the bleachers are.

Forever distracted by how bad the skirts look!
Omg I never noticed that! Their skirts are like slinky and dress like. (Don't know the words)

However I never realized they had that much bling on their tops! I like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart is so full with this team.
:cloud9: I can only imagine what the coaches are feeling!!!!

Am I crazy or is something wrong with my computer, are there random little freezes in the video. The video is fully loaded, the music isn't skipping...there are just random little pauses and it's almost nauseating. The pauses aren't there during the introduction so I feel like it's a deliberate edit and I wish it would stop

Back