All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Am I crazy or is something wrong with my computer, are there random little freezes in the video. The video is fully loaded, the music isn't skipping...there are just random little pauses and it's almost nauseating. The pauses aren't there during the introduction so I feel like it's a deliberate edit and I wish it would stop

He shows the full routine in it's entirety at the end.

Am I crazy or is something wrong with my computer, are there random little freezes in the video. The video is fully loaded, the music isn't skipping...there are just random little pauses and it's almost nauseating. The pauses aren't there during the introduction so I feel like it's a deliberate edit and I wish it would stop
my video keeps freezing too! its weird...

If the trend this year (and I know Generals do it a bunch too) is going to be doing everything off center I'm leaving and I'll come back when that trend goes away.

I liked how Generals did it last year with the standing tumbling. It was something different. Seems everybodys doing it now. What happened to the unofficial rule of not crossing center? Does that only count in transitions?

I know some people don't like assymmetry but I LOVE this new trend.

I took a studio design class my junior year and the professor wouldn't accept anything that was symmetrical. It's actually way harder to design asymmetrically than symmetrically since our entire world is symmetrical and that's what we're used to. You have to like rewire your brain sometimes. I imagine choreographing is the same way. But asymmetrical stuff is way more exciting to look at and it opens up the floor a bit more for "routine design"!

What is that scale grip? 2:44

Ive never seen anyone actually perform it that way, Im sure she just didnt put her hand behind her like most people do. It looks like a little later on in the video you see multiple groups doing the same grip.. maybe Cheer Athletics simply just wanted to change it up and start a new trend lol ! Its pretty visual if you think about it

What is that scale grip? 2:44

My guess is one of two things.
1. They wanna be innovative and try something simple but new
2. It's a quicker transition from scorpion and it really doesn't change anything

They kick up their scorpions so their hand is on their other side, and it saves a lot of time just letting go of your right hand and holding your scorpion with your left hand of the side it already had. Makes sense to me.

I can't get the video to play, probably because my work has it blocked or something. Can someone screenshot the scale and post it? I'm curious as to what they are doing. Or, tell me what team so I can find it on youtube.

They kick up their scorpions so their hand is on their other side, and it saves a lot of time just letting go of your right hand and holding your scorpion with your left hand of the side it already had. Makes sense to me.

-__- It literally takes half a count to regrip...... I wouldn't call that "A LOT OF TIME"...... I definitely think its just a visual effect on CA's end.

Back