All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ive never seen anyone actually perform it that way, Im sure she just didnt put her hand behind her like most people do. It looks like a little later on in the video you see multiple groups doing the same grip.. maybe Cheer Athletics simply just wanted to change it up and start a new trend lol ! Its pretty visual if you think about it
no its purposeful! all of cheetahs do it. i do think it looks different but i like it. it looks nice and clean!

It's not really a second location, it's another gym in the same building from my understanding. I haven't been since they acquired it, but my roommate tumbles there.
It actually is another building. They got it over a year ago. The original building has a lobby in the middle that separates the two gyms each with full size spring floors. The new gym is in the building across the street. You can walk back and forth between the two. That one has a full size spring floor as well.

For a second there, I thought the fierce red head was back on SSX from smoed. Then I realized it was just a different fierce red head! SSX looks great though. Other than the overuse of the word "thirsty", I'm loving their routine!

Back