All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Viqueens, oh Viqueens... how much i would love to go to Norway and learn from them, no one will ever understand

PCM, i can't wait to see their actual routine, i am sure the Stunts will be crazy creative, as always

I really want to but it seems like Norwegians are just born with the ability to cheer at university there were 2 girls from norway never cheer and they were amazing. They were so happy when Norway finally got gold at ICU for group stunt

Ops is love. Ops is life. Especially the kick doubles straight to extension. Not surprised JFAB's is removed already. As for Covert: The center flyer turning around in her stunt with the hand motion as it says "Cali Co4 giving you the buisness" completely slays me everytime.

Side note: Every video I've seen from our competition yesterday has almost made me cry from the amazing support of all of our wonderful coaches. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

The Cheer Center Small Senior

53414-speechless-gif-k9OM.gif

Ops is love. Ops is life. Especially the kick doubles straight to extension. Not surprised JFAB's is removed already. As for Covert: The center flyer turning around in her stunt with the hand motion as it says "Cali Co4 giving you the buisness" completely slays me everytime.

Side note: Every video I've seen from our competition yesterday has almost made me cry from the amazing support of all of our wonderful coaches. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Covert 4 is everything! That mix they have just puts it all together!

Back