All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I sat dead center in the most front row to get good videos for yall. Unfortunately if you sit center and not on the sides you are the furthest back, so of course I had to zoom in but at least you have a frontal view and sometimes I zoomed in to much in some videos and it may have cut off the sides of the floor. Contrary to popular belief since I post a lot of tumble videos of my daughter im not a professional videographer nor do I have the high tech equipment as these were taken on iPhones lol

When you zoom in it diminishes the quality some plus it's really hard to hold your hand still for 2.5 mins so sorry if it's shaky

Here is black ops

Woodlands
Recon

**** in addition to my disclaimer above I think I got too excited watching their stunts my finger sits in front of the camera some, I almost deleted since I messed up a part in their stunts but I figure I would post and the few seconds of stunts that's missing you can watch from another video .. But at least this is from the front**

my apologies

Allstar revolution freedom

Prodigy Allstars midnight

Last edited:
Cheer athletics Austin j5

I debated posting this because the routine ended up getting stopped. The girl was a warrior, you can't see it in this video but she was in pain according to the look on her face but she pushed through and based the whole pyramid with no apparent issues, they did still stop the music and I'm sorry they didn't get to go again! I pray the girl is ok,:( I look forward to seeing them next week at competition!

I feel the same way!!!! Went to the funeral, and then went back a year later and did a tour of Everything Michael Jackson!!!! I would make All of my music MJ, if my kids would go for it!!!! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! Long live the KING!!! Thank God for his Music!!!!

Wait you went to the public memorial service (that was televised) at the Staples Center? How cool. I never come across anyone else that got tickets and went

Wait you went to the public memorial service (that was televised) at the Staples Center? How cool. I never come across anyone else that got tickets and went
You went also? I didn't not that is pretty cool.

*Fierce board, where parents come to live vicariously through their kids*

ACES :cloud9:

I'm seeing a lot of routines this year that are great with all this skill but just so sloppy that it doesn't look good to watch. I know "it's early" but still. I feel like this is another example. I absolutely love the dismount down from the stunt. Not a fan of watered down stunts though.. I'd rather see an easier sequence full team.

Cheer athletics Austin j5

I debated posting this because the routine ended up getting stopped. The girl was a warrior, you can't see it in this video but she was in pain according to the look on her face but she pushed through and based the whole pyramid with no apparent issues, they did still stop the music and I'm sorry they didn't get to go again! I pray the girl is ok,:( I look forward to seeing them next week at competition!

They really do look good though, can you try to film them next week?

Is it me or did I only JUST realize how many talented kids are wearing a Woodlands Elite uniform these days? Sheeze! That program is stacked! Like many teams though, I think they could move kids around and make their teams even stronger...

I'd love to see Lady Ops go restricted and for the top girls to be spread among generals, Black Ops, and Recon... that'd be sick.

Also, after being so hyped to see Generals, I'm a little underwhelmed for some reason. Like every year, they are ridic talented, but I don't see the fire in them. After Worlds 2013 (def would've medaled, but didn't make finals due to falls), I expected them to perform viciously and just like last year, their fight (though I'm sure they have it) doesn't come across in their performance. Love their pyramid.

Is it me or did I only JUST realize how many talented kids are wearing a Woodlands Elite uniform these days? Sheeze! That program is stacked! Like many teams though, I think they could move kids around and make their teams even stronger...

I'd love to see Lady Ops go restricted and for the top girls to be spread among generals, Black Ops, and Recon... that'd be sick.

Also, after being so hyped to see Generals, I'm a little underwhelmed for some reason. Like every year, they are ridic talented, but I don't see the fire in them. After Worlds 2013 (def would've medaled, but didn't make finals due to falls), I expected them to perform viciously and just like last year, their fight (though I'm sure they have it) doesn't come across in their performance. Love their pyramid.

Just my opinion, Lady Ops made it to day 2 at Worlds last year , they were the top ten for the world. To me it wouldn't make sense to change to a R5. WE has a R5, they won first in their group and high point for non worlds level 5 teams last night.

Back