All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I sat dead center in the most front row to get good videos for yall. Unfortunately if you sit center and not on the sides you are the furthest back, so of course I had to zoom in but at least you have a frontal view and sometimes I zoomed in to much in some videos and it may have cut off the sides of the floor. Contrary to popular belief since I post a lot of tumble videos of my daughter im not a professional videographer nor do I have the high tech equipment as these were taken on iPhones lol

When you zoom in it diminishes the quality some plus it's really hard to hold your hand still for 2.5 mins so sorry if it's shaky

Here is black ops

THANK you so much for all of these great videos. You are the real MVP!!

I have like quite a few more videos

I fell asleep while uploading. lol give me a little time and I'll upload the rest

At the end of all the level 5 CA teams, they do the same dismount from the pyramid. Cheetahs, fiercekatz, and Panthers. I would love to see something different.

Why isn't Madi spinning? Didn't she do a standing full in the end of the routine last year?

I wondered the same thing too. Maybe she is working on stamina? I've never flown before so I don't know what type of "muscle stamina" you need for that but your arms get really tired when basing. Maybe she isn't used to it yet so they have her only throwing layouts?

Just my opinion, Lady Ops made it to day 2 at Worlds last year , they were the top ten for the world. To me it wouldn't make sense to change to a R5. WE has a R5, they won first in their group and high point for non worlds level 5 teams last night.

I'm not saying the team as is should go R5, I just think they could take the top talent from that team and really stack Generals, Black Ops, and Recon. I only say Recon over Lady Ops because I really want to see more contenders in Sm Coed and if Woodlands arrange it better, I think they'd have the talent for a good one. From the looks of these early season vids, I'd say they all have a chance to medal this season, but I think 4 teams is stretching it a little thin, that's all.

Why isn't Madi spinning? Didn't she do a standing full in the end of the routine last year?
She may have lost her full because she is so used to throwing doubles lol. It has happened to me before haha. I trained myself to be able to pull doubles out of the weakest back handspring no matter how Tired and the outcome was that I lost my full.

Here are the junior coed 5s

Woodlands Elite colonels

Prodigy Allstars moonlight

Back