All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this isn't a cheer routine performance video but I love this :)

I love the whole message behind this song and the way senior elite has incorporated it. Does anybody know the relation between her and senior elite? Is she related to them or is she a local from the area? I'm honestly just curious! I love this relationship.

I love the whole message behind this song and the way senior elite has incorporated it. Does anybody know the relation between her and senior elite? Is she related to them or is she a local from the area? I'm honestly just curious! I love this relationship.
Someone from CEA/SE told her on Twitter about them using her song for their pyramid & she told them to record it at showcase so she could see it & she loved it of course! Haha:) she had a concert somewhere nearby and the team went, but that looks like they got their own personal concert as well.

I love this view of junglecats second performance because it's fun to watch the coaches throughout the routine

...There's a mysterious bag of onions hiding in my room somewhere. If I could only find it.

I loved watching how excited their coaches got. Medium/MedCo might not have the flash and bag of large or the tight packed energy of small, but it's got a special flavor of it's own that makes it super competitive and fun.

Back