All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maryland Twisters Reign - I can see another globe in their future.

Fame SS - Impressed. They totally psyched me out with their "double S" motions before jumps. Also, I LOVE that they're dancing to some old school Madonna. :cloud9:
yes, but did everyone see @blunchin ;)

Reign- i never really watched them last season, but im loving them so far, it looks clean for the most part.
F5- still my favorite team to watch dance wise. their pyramid looks so slow though, and i couldnt tell if it was because the 8 count that made it seem slow or the fact that they stopped half way through it.
Peach- im loving their routine, no complaints. they get better every year.
Orange- LOVE. their routine is a lot more fun to watch compared to last year. and they still look the cleanest out of large senior to me.
Cali Coed- Amazing, and they look like they have 11 coed stunts up towards the beginning, but then later only do 9.

That stunt fall was NOT his fault. :p

ETA: That wasn't a dig. He coached me at one point for a whole 4 weeks and he's marvelous.
haha, he tried to tell me it wasn't his fault either. That won't stop me making fun of him though :D

Yallllll Coed is so fierce. My only thing is 9 elite stunts isn't enough, TG puts up 12, and everyone else 11. I really hope they put another up.
I'm almost certain Cheetahs put up 12 as well..... and Steel had 12 coed stunts up (though 11 during their main).

I've never been a huge super senior fan, always thought they were good, but never my favorite.
I have changed my mind. WOW. I was in awe during those stunts, and THAT PYRAMID.

Also, the double "s" motions were in my routine last year, so that made me happy and nostalgic :p

To me, I feel as if F5 is more entertaining and shows a wider range of skills than the other Large All Girls we've seen so far. And I'm a die hard orange fan... Idk, Orange's routine was just skill after skill and was nothing fun to watch or catch your attention. F5 put on a performance with great skills. with an 8count track nonetheless. I'm sure Orange will grow on me. Just not feeling it right now like I did last year. :(
We call that dry toast, and Worlds judges seemed to be against butter and jelly and nutella last year :D
I am so impressed with so many teams so far! This video thread is making up for the uniform thread!

Orange is B-Slapping you across the face with those skills. Those of you not "feeling it" probably don't completely understand the technique and difficulty put into that routine.

F5- I just love you, as always. That dance....I felt like I was at biggest Pride festival in the world. WORKKKK.

Also, Electric is probably my most pleasant surprise and would bet money they'll give Wildcats the biggest run for their money they've had thus far.

ETA: Erica and McKenzie being on a team together again is Orange Fan heaven. I'm loving it.

Last edited:
Back