All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I will (embarrassingly) post this one. I'm sure you could guess which one I am.

There is also a video of GWs Worlds winning run that you can see @MakeYourMark , myself and another girl from our gym getting VERY emotional over their run

Dude! Sit down, I can't see the dance!!!! Lol
That's a great video. I get just as excited for my daughter's team so I get it.

i read it, i was just wondering what you thought was unique about the other ones.

That they did not do the inversion stunt, as that was the stunt I was talking about in my original post. If you had read it, you would have seen that. It was ONLY that stunt I was referring to as a trend showing up in a crop of videos at the time I made my post. Something ceases to be unique, once everyone is doing it. When Peach and Orange were doing it, it was unique. Now that half the cheer world is doing it...not so much! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Brandon, Brandon, Brandon- I couldn't find anything wrong with that routine, I'm just hoping someone's shoe was untied so I can point that out since I have nothing bad to say. Lol. I want them to hit this year & this is not a team I really follow.

Me too, so much. That absolute carnage at Worlds 2013 broke my heart, and I'm not necessarily a big Brandon fan. They deserve (and, honestly, need) to hit this year.

That they did not do the inversion stunt, as that was the stunt I was talking about in my original post. If you had read it, you would have seen that. It was ONLY that stunt I was referring to as a trend showing up in a crop of videos at the time I made my post. Something ceases to be unique, once everyone is doing it. When Peach and Orange were doing it, it was unique. Now that half the cheer world is doing it...not so much! :rolleyes:

if you would read my post, i also asked what you thought was unique about the other teams which you have now answered.

stunt with no handstand = unique.

Front view of Senior Elite. I love the dance from the front!

I see you point flyer!:cloud9:

200.gif

Back