All-Star 2014/2015 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Im loving senior elite this year-Im just not feeling the choreography. This is coming from a member of the teal army - I like their routine the skill is there but now that I have seen other LAG teams Im just like.. stuck. I dont know what to think.

I need more transitions.. This actually goes for every team not just SE or anyone is LAG - this goes for everyone. Im bored with the walking crouch position after running tumbling into pyramid. Im bored with teams coming down from a pyramid and just walking into a dance. I dunno - I need more lol Im needy ! lol

Law of averages...in LAG we usually see 1 team doing this kind of stunt. This year, we have at least 2. Based on the amount of teams 7 (I think this year) 28% of the teams.
definitely not only 2, which i think is what people are getting at with the originality thing. orange, panthers, f5, and senior elite all have variations of the handstand..

Its 2014 and all of these videos are 240p :confused:

I'm amazed by all these teams. Every year I say "so-and-so can't possibly outdo their routine from last year" and yet they do.

A slam against Smoed since they recruit out of state and many of their athletes are not homegrown.

Which is funny because many of blacks athletes aren't "home grown" either.... About 90% are from other gyms, just around Florida. Lol

Im loving senior elite this year-Im just not feeling the choreography. This is coming from a member of the teal army - I like their routine the skill is there but now that I have seen other LAG teams Im just like.. stuck. I dont know what to think.

I need more transitions.. This actually goes for every team not just SE or anyone is LAG - this goes for everyone. Im bored with the walking crouch position after running tumbling into pyramid. Im bored with teams coming down from a pyramid and just walking into a dance. I dunno - I need more lol Im needy ! lol

What I don't like about them, and it's not just SE, but all Cheer Xtreme, is the elite stunts popping up and down at different times - makes it hard for me to follow and distinguish mistakes and falls from hits. Wish they'd do them all in synchronicity.

LOVE their pyramid and dance thiugh - CEA always has such well choreographed pyramids, between them and Top Gun I don't know who's pyramids I like best - they both do pyramids so well.

Which is funny because many of blacks athletes aren't "home grown" either.... About 90% are from other gyms, just around Florida. Lol
I think they really meant "recruited from other states & accepting tons of video tryouts". Brandon doesn't do a whole lot of 'recruiting', if any at all, as where out of state athletes have been personally asked to send in video tryouts for Smoed.

Back